Forbes believes in the power of entrepreneurial capitalism and uses it on various platforms to ignite the conversations that drive systemic change in business, culture and society. We celebrate success and are committed to using our megaphone to drive diversity, equity and inclusion.
As advertisers begin shifting sales to a programmatic structure, our goal is to optimize and grow Forbes’ revenue within these platforms. Our programmatic team works directly with exchanges, trading desks, and demand-side platforms to set up and execute media buys in an automated fashion. Forbes is seeking a high performing programmatic sales manager to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will have 3-4 years of relevant work experience and will be enthusiastic, collaborative, and detail oriented.
- Grow Programmatic Direct revenue
- Maintain a sales pipeline and meet or exceed revenue goals and targets
- Define and deploy Forbes’ sales strategy in how we sell to Programmatic Direct
- Collaborate and build relationships across internal groups, acting as a programmatic expert for internal sales and sales support
- Create pitch decks, one-sheeters, and marketing materials to assist in evangelizing our sales offering
- Use a consultative sales approach to provide clients with subject matter expertise on Forbes’ programmatic offerings
- Work closely with our Programmatic operations team on deal setup, optimization, and renewal recommendations to clients
- Articulate and quantify client feedback, to help inform the Forbes’ programmatic strategy and offerings
- Stay apprised of the latest sales initiatives, technology, and marketing trends
The ideal candidate:
- 3+ years of programmatic sales experience
- Agency experience and contacts, with a track record in securing programmatic deals
- Passionate about building strong relationships both internally, and with advertising partners, leading to secured budgets and renewals
- Proven experience building GTM strategies around sales execution
- An ability to communicate with clients in an effective manner
- Demonstrate strong written and oral communication skills as well as outstanding people skills.
- AdTech/programmatic expertise, with deep understanding of digital products and programmatic initiatives
- Understanding of Ad server and bid dynamics as well as programmatic platforms such as SSPs, DSPs, and Trade Desks
- Must be able to work independently, under pressure and meet deadlines and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Managing activity using salesforce and excel is a plus
The annual salary range for this role is $70,000 to $90,000
Forbes has estimated the compensation range set forth above in good faith. The compensation range is what we believe we will offer, and ultimately pay, a successful candidate. In determining this range, we consider the experience, level of education (if applicable to the role), knowledge, skills, and abilities required to be had by a successful candidate as well as the budget and the company’s pay rates, generally. This said, we may have to make changes to our compensation estimates and job descriptions from time to time and we expressly reserve the right to do so. Should we make any such changes, this advertisement will be revised to reflect such revisions. We encourage you to occasionally re-visit this advertisement to ensure that you are abreast of any changes. Thank you for your interest in joining Forbes!
Forbes aims to offer employees the flexibility they need in order to be successful. We offer a hybrid work schedule for our employees. Some roles may be remote (within the U.S.) if it aligns to the needs of the position. Any employee entering the Forbes office for business or social reasons will need to present proof of full vaccination, unless eligible for a medical or religious accommodation or other accommodation required under applicable law.
Forbes is an equal opportunity employer.