Forbes believes in the power of entrepreneurial capitalism and uses it on various platforms to ignite the conversations that drive systemic change in business, culture and society. We celebrate success and are committed to using our megaphone to drive diversity, equity and inclusion.
Forbes Vetted is seeking a creative social media producer to join our growing commerce team. The social media producer will be responsible for ideating, producing and posting commerce content for Forbes Vetted across existing social channels (including Instagram, Facebook and Twitter). You will also assist with the launch and maintenance of new social channels which may include TikTok, Pinterest and YouTube. The ideal candidate has experience setting up paid social campaigns on Facebook Ads Manager. To excel in this position, you will need a passion for internet culture, social trends, and shopping. This role reports to the Forbes Vetted Social Media Editor.
This is a remote role with an option to commute to the Jersey City Forbes office if desired.
- Engaging in day-to-day copywriting, scheduling, posting, and monitoring of Forbes vetted social channels on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and TikTok.
- Experience with social management, analytics, and listing tools such as: SocialFlow, Sprinklr, Google Analytics, and more
- Partnering closely with the Art and Video lead to ideate engaging social content, assist with minor Photoshop editing, and edit on TikTok and Instagram Reels
- Identifying trends across each social platform that reflect and drive the Forbes Vetted brand tone and appeal to our growing audience
- Participating in content planning and assisting with coverage over various shopping tentpole events, such as, Black Friday/Cyber Monday, Prime Day, Gift Guides, Memorial Day, etc.
- Working closely with the Social Media Editor on setting up paid social campaigns on Facebook Ads Manager
- 1-2 years experience running social accounts for a major publisher or brand
- Expertise in writing conversation-generating topical and evergreen content for social platforms
- Native Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and TikTok user
- Facebook Ads Manager knowledge preferred
- A team player and enjoys working in a collaborative environment
- Someone who loves spotting and trying the newest social trends
- Is eager to innovate and experiment to help grow the Forbes Vetted audience
- Great organizational skills and ability to manage multiple social calendars and projects in a fast-paced environment
- A passion for commerce and identifying consumer behavior trends is a plus!
Forbes aims to offer employees the flexibility they need in order to be successful. We offer a hybrid work schedule for our employees. Some roles may be remote (within the U.S.) if it aligns to the needs of the position. Any employee entering the Forbes office for business or social reasons will need to present proof of full vaccination, unless eligible for a medical or religious accommodation or other accommodation required under applicable law.
Forbes is an equal opportunity employer.