Forbes believes in the power of entrepreneurial capitalism and uses it on various platforms to ignite the conversations that drive systemic change in business, culture and society. We celebrate success and are committed to using our megaphone to drive diversity, equity and inclusion.
Forbes’s newest commercial division is seeking a Coordinator, Partner Lead Generation Programs to drive growth and expansion.
Reporting to the Vice President, Lead Generation Strategy & Sales, the role will act as central liaison between in-house client teams and the Forbes Lead Generation team and be responsible for executing all client lead generation programs.
Success in this role will require hands on demand and lead generation experience - managing data (demographic data), content creation (email marketing) and experience with relevant SaaS services. Face-to-face (virtual or in-person) presentation skills in a B2B marketing role or related media setting required.
- Growth & entrepreneur mindset: Focused on delivering business results and optimal customer experience
- Independence: Must have the ability to work without constant direction or supervision
- Self-Starter: Be self-motivated and possess a strong work ethic to continually strive to put forth extra effort
- Creativity: Must be able to generate imaginative, innovative solutions that meet the needs of marketers
- Be a strategic thinker that is solution oriented
- Knowledge of Forbes editorial coverage including technology related topics such as telecommunications, cloud computing, and cyber security etc.
- Must have strong oral and written communication and be able to articulate in a courteous manner
- Adaptability: Learn quickly and adapt to changing landscapes
- Must have strong problem analysis and problem-solving competencies
- Must be able to interact well with team members
- Execution of client lead generation programs
- Oversee data collection and deliveries
- Act as a strategic resource and partner to sales, marketing, and account management teams
- Review program details and campaign reports with clients
- Provide audience targeting recommendations & pricing
- Coordinate with vendors to optimize campaigns
- Write and produce email marketing messages to accompany campaigns
- Create accurate campaign wrap reports
- Draw upon previous experience to assess and identify ways to improve the customer experience.
- Develop strong relationships and communications with key internal stakeholders
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience with content syndication programs, demand generation and content marketing in an enterprise B2B setting
- Experience with platforms like TechConnectr, Integrate, and Convrtr a plus but not required.
- Experience working with Salesforce, Smartsheet and other collaboration tools and marketing automation software
- General knowledge and/or experience with lead generation ecosystem/ vendors
- Bachelor’s degree required
Forbes aims to offer employees the flexibility they need in order to be successful. We offer a hybrid work schedule for our employees. Some roles may be remote (within the U.S.) if it aligns to the needs of the position. Any employee entering the Forbes office for business or social reasons will need to present proof of full vaccination, unless eligible for a medical or religious accommodation or other accommodation required under applicable law.
Forbes is an equal opportunity employer.