Forbes believes in the power of entrepreneurial capitalism and uses it on various platforms to ignite the conversations that drive systemic change in business, culture and society. We celebrate success and are committed to using our megaphone to drive diversity, equity and inclusion.
Sales Planners serve as key members of the licensing, profiles, and syndication team. This includes preparing licensing and syndication sales proposals, fielding inbound inquiries, providing prospective customers with rates, specifications, editorial calendars and managing deadlines while providing optimal client service support to help move the sale from proposal to contract.
Sales Planners are responsible for working with the licensing and profiles team to manage the myriad of partners in the process including outside list partners and collaborating the various internal groups within editorial and sales.
- Order tracking within Salesforce.com of all internal orders and all outside partners sales.
- Day-to-day support of the sales process for onboarding new licensing & profiles customers.
- Data Spreadsheets – Working with internal list team to secure .csv spreadsheets of Forbes rankings to format and license for purchase. Fielding all inbound requests for spreadsheet data of various lists and rankings
- Entering information for current company Profile customers and entering updates upon request through internal (FRED)system.
- Monitor email alias’s for firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Solid understanding of all Forbes licensing products including logo, badge and quote usage rights, content syndication, reprints, awards and plaques and our fast-growing Profiles products.
- Work across the media organization to assist Profiles & Licensing management in all enterprise level proposal development and volume deals.
- Work closely with and communicate directly with client/agency contacts during the initial sale process, from proposal to IO.
- Serve as primary liaison between client and licensing management during initial sale for product terms, specifications, and coordination.
- Traffic necessary paperwork and proposal deliverables through internal channels.
- Contract management including processing and inputting into Salesforce.com
- Serve as primary liaison between the client and Forbes for all enterprise licensing needs and inquiries during the initial sales process.
- Administrative tasks to assist in the management of all outside list and licensing partnerships.
Forbes aims to offer employees the flexibility they need in order to be successful. We offer a hybrid work schedule for our employees. Some roles may be remote (within the U.S.) if it aligns to the needs of the position. Any employee entering the Forbes office for business or social reasons will need to present proof of full vaccination, unless eligible for a medical or religious accommodation or other accommodation required under applicable law.
Forbes is an equal opportunity employer.