Forbes believes in the power of entrepreneurial capitalism and uses it on various platforms to ignite the conversations that drive systemic change in business, culture and society. We celebrate success and are committed to using our megaphone to drive diversity, equity and inclusion.
In addition to joining a high performing team, you would be joining a passionate and engaged
culture that celebrates:
Entrepreneurship: Freedom to innovate, identify new opportunities and take on responsibilities
Career Development: Formal mentorship program, industry conference attendance and speaking opportunities
Work/Life Balance: Flexible work schedule, regular group outings (innings?), the celebration of passion projects and side hustles, an understanding that you are human
and the complexities that come with that
Positivity: Emphasis on positive communication, growing everyone and team building If you're looking for challenges and opportunities similar to those of a startup, with the benefits of a seasoned, successful company, read on.
● Feature development and mentoring for engineering excellence
● Participate and help lead Agile/Scrum ceremonies
● Lead projects on a technical level
● Develop features with high-quality, maintainable, scalable code
● Participate in Code Reviews
● Champion Unit and Integration Testing
● Analyze and resolve emerging technical issues
● Collaborate with product owners and designers
● Strong web development ability (HTML, CSS, JS)
● Experience in multiple JS frameworks (Reactjs)
● Strong skills in custom UI development
● A passion for Unit & e2e Testing
● Deep understanding of client-side development as well as server side (Nextjs)
● Exposure to some databases
● GCP experience a plus
● Experience with UI Design Systems methodologies and practices
● Clear and positive communication skills
● Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment
● Drive to mentor and help other engineers grow
● A product-value driven mindset
Forbes aims to offer employees the flexibility they need in order to be successful. We offer a hybrid work schedule for our employees. Some roles may be remote (within the U.S.) if it aligns to the needs of the position. Any employee entering the Forbes office for business or social reasons will need to present proof of full vaccination, unless eligible for a medical or religious accommodation or other accommodation required under applicable law.
Forbes is an equal opportunity employer.