Commercial Account Executive
We are searching for a high-energy B2B account executive for our application security product Mayhem. As a member of the ForAllSecure sales team, you create and recognize business opportunities, develop long-lasting relationships with clients, and create new lifetime customers of Mayhem.
As a ForAllSecure AE, you take the time to gain extensive product knowledge so you know how our products can best assist prospective customers. You also have a current understanding of industry trends, and the competitive landscape. You act with respect and as a trusted advisor to help customers meet their goals.
You will be joining a team of people passionate to change the status quo, and move the world to a more autonomous appsec world. Mayhem can help any company find and eliminate exploitable software bugs before attackers can use them.
You are a skilled communicator. You are also responsible and organized, ensuring that our Salesforce and other tracking systems are up to date with the latest information.
- Build rapport with prospects as an advisor and knowledgeable application security professional.
- Collaborate with product, marketing, and engineering to actively provide product and strategy feedback.
- Manage the sales pipeline for your prospects, from SQL to Closed/Won.
- Keep sales tools such as Salesforce up to date after each call or contact.
- Presenting and demonstrating the value of our products and services.
- Compiling and pitching compelling sales quotes, and handling negotiations.
- Interfacing with our sales engineers pre-sales, and our customer success team for compiling a post-sale customer success plan.
- Hit sales quota targets after ramp period.
- You have worked in a startup and are familiar with the pace expected in such an environment. You are a doer who has a sense of urgency and will do what needs to be done to make customers successful.
- 2-5 years experience selling application security or developer-oriented products.
- Comprehensive knowledge of developer-oriented security workflows.
- Drive and energy to manage multiple accounts and a significant pipeline of new opportunities
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to understand client needs and manage the negotiation process. Proficiency with numbers and budget to determine the best deal.
- Ability to work independently as part of a remote workforce
- Experience, even informal or as a hobby, developing software is a huge plus. This skill translates well into understanding our clients needs in depth.
- Ability to use Google office products and Salesforce
- Ability to travel to customers and other locations as needed to perform sales function
Our values at ForAllSecure are:
- Hunger. Our hunger for success drives our actions.
- Respect. We have respect for all, respect that people will have different opinions, and strive to mitigate unconscious bias.
- Accountability. We commit to being responsible, transparent, and accountable in our actions to our customers and each other.
- Growth Mindset. We have a growth mindset, believe challenges can be opportunities, and ask what we can do 10% better each time.
We believe in a world where autonomous application security allows us to move faster and beat attackers. We do not believe the status quo is working, as companies are developing software much faster than they can manually secure it. We developed an autonomous appsec AI engine called Mayhem, which automatically tests and finds new zero-day exploitable vulnerabilities before attackers. Mayhem was battle tested in and won the DARPA (Defense Advanced Research Project Agency) Cyber Grand Challenge, and exhibited at the US Smithsonian Museum. ForAllSecure is bringing Mayhem to the world as an enterprise sales technology.
ForAllSecure’s customers include Roblox, Cloudflare, Motional, US CyberCommand, where applications range from securing online platforms used by millions to critical mission safety systems. Fortune 1000 companies in aerospace, automotive, and high-tech partner with ForAllSecure for scalable, advanced security testing that keeps pace with increasing development speeds and deployment frequencies. Other awards include the 2021 SINET 16, 2021 Global Infosec Award, and the MIT Technology Review as one of the 50 Smartest Companies. We are backed by NEA and KDI, having just raised our Series B funding.