As a Solutions Architect for our Federal customers, you will be working with the same technology that won the DARPA Cyber Grand Challenge. The technology uses fuzzing, symbolic execution, and static analysis to help check software. You will be helping Federal customers analyze, automatically find and understand vulnerabilities to secure their code. Often our customers have never used an automated tool before to check for security vulnerabilities, and your work will help them systematize their cyber security efforts for their platforms.
What you will do:
- Plan architecture design, deployment and configuration roll-out of our product offerings for our customers
- Plan adoption phases and milestones, including post-implementation health check sessions
- Help configure, integrate, analyze and maintain Mayhem in the customer environments
- Help install, configure and manage an end-to-end CI/CD pipeline for customers
- Debug/triage production issues
- Deliver training sessions and knowledge transfer sessions
You are someone who:
- Has software development and/or fuzzing experience.
- Is experienced in implementing solutions in C, C++, Java, Python.
- Can read and write assembly in at least one common architecture (x86, ARM, etc).
- Understands low-level operating system concepts (memory management, process lifecycle, I/O systems, etc.).
- Understands modern exploitation techniques and mitigations/counter-measures.
- Is familiar with professional reverse engineering and program analysis tools.
- Is familiar with architecting and implementing cloud and hybrid solutions with AWS, Azure, Heroku or other cloud platforms, including mobile platforms.
- Has experience in designing and developing APIs and RESTFul services.
- Is familiar with web security best practices and standards.
- Has experience with DevOps processes e.g. continuous integration, etc.
- Has a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or other engineering discipline.
- Brings 5+ years of working as a Software Engineer, Software Architect or a Consultant.
- Has previous professional services experience is a plus.
- Has government or military service is a plus.
- Demonstrates consulting and leadership capabilities and has served as a coach, mentor, subject matter expert, and escalation point for customers, internal teams and colleagues.
- Is self-motivated and an able to execute independently.
- Can multitask and manage time effectively.
- Demonstrates strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Is able to work in a remote setting with remote co-workers.
- Can travel up to 30% as this may be required.
- Has security clearance: TS/SCI eligible. Active clearance required.
Who we are:
Our hunger for success drives our actions. We have respect for all, respect that people will have different opinions, and strive to mitigate unconscious bias. We commit to being responsible, transparent, and accountable in our actions to our customers and each other. We have a growth mindset, believe challenges can be opportunities, and ask what we can do 10% better each time.
We believe in a world where autonomous application security allows us to move faster and beat attackers. We do not believe the status quo is working, as companies are developing software much faster than they can manually secure it. Our focus at ForAllSecure is to change how companies develop, test, and deploy software by building the technology to make cybersecurity autonomous.
Our platform, Mayhem, automatically tests and finds new zero-day exploitable vulnerabilities before attackers. It was built utilizing over 12 years of research out of Carnegie Mellon and developed by a team of some of the best hackers in the world. In 2016, DARPA (Defense Advanced Research Project Agency) hosted the Cyber Grand Challenge, the world’s first all-machine hacking tournament, in which Mayhem competed and took first place against industry and academia’s best challengers. Since then, we have been bringing this product to market. The Mayhem solution makes software validation testing radically simpler.
ForAllSecure’s customers include Roblox, Cloudflare, Motional, US CyberCommand, where applications range from securing online platforms used by millions to critical mission safety systems. Fortune 1000 companies in aerospace, automotive, and high-tech partner with ForAllSecure for scalable, advanced security testing that keeps pace with increasing development speeds and deployment frequencies. Mayhem has been exhibited at the US Smithsonian Museum and other awards include the 2021 SINET 16, 2021 Global Infosec Award, and the MIT Technology Review as one of the 50 Smartest Companies. We are backed by NEA and KDI, having just raised our Series B funding.
ForAllSecure is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: ForAllSecure is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at ForAllSecure are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. ForAllSecure will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. ForAllSecure encourages applicants of all ages. ForAllSecure will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
ForAllSecure is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We commit to living by our core values of hunger, respect, accountability and growth mindset. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to veteran status, service-member status, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), or any other status protected by the federal, state, or local laws. ForAllSecure's commitment to equal opportunity employment applies to all persons involved in our operations and we prohibit unlawful discrimination by any employee.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
E-Verify Employer (Applicants in the USA)
ForAllSecure participates in E-Verify. For more information on E-Verify please click the links below: