Full-Stack Engineer, Software Engineer
At ForAllSecure you will join a talented, ambitious engineering team that is creating truly novel technologies and products that will impact the way people see themselves and the world. We are seeking software engineers to contribute to product development efforts and help us scale our software team.
Who we are
We truly and completely believe in the mission to make cybersecurity autonomous. We believe that software eats the world, and is often the root cause for most cyber security issues. We are building products to fix the cycle between problem/fix so that it happens at machine speed, not human speed. To get there, we are engineering technology and products that are super-accurate, performant and scalable.
What you'll do
- Design, build, and maintain products, services, and systems necessary to bring our technology to market.
- Work with teams across the company to build new features in a fast-paced agile environment.
- Follow and contribute towards best engineering practices, tooling, and processes.
What you'll bring
- A strong CS fundamentals background through a current pursuit of Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD degree in computer science or related discipline.
- Strong Linux / command line experience.
- Experience with frameworks such as React is a plus.
- Experience with frameworks like Flask and SQLAlchemy is a plus.
- Experience with testing frameworks like pytest is a plus.
- A strong drive for continuous improvement and learning.
To address the scale needed by the rapid pace of software growth, companies need security tools that are automated and don’t require lengthy manual analysis to sift out false positives. Our focus at ForAllSecure is to build the next-generation of security products that change how companies develop, test and deploy software.
Our tool Mayhem, a fully autonomous cybersecurity system, was built utilizing over 12 years of research out of Carnegie Mellon and developed by a team of some of the best hackers in the world. In 2016, DARPA hosted the Cyber Grand Challenge, the world’s first all-machine hacking tournament, in which Mayhem competed and took first place against industry and best challengers from academia. Since then, we have been bringing this product to market. The Mayhem solution makes software validation testing radically simpler with a powerful combination of intelligent fuzzing, symbolic execution, and checking of static security indicators.
Currently Mayhem has found vulnerabilities in several open source projects, components in production aircraft, and critical flaws in embedded devices. This is only the beginning as we plan to have Mayhem bring automation, usability and scalability to today’s software security problem.
The candidate must have at least some experience with:
- HTTP methods
- CS algorithms