Digital Marketing Specialist
About the Role
ForAllSecure is looking for a Digital Marketer Specialist to build, execute, and iterate on existing and upcoming campaigns to drive engagement. The ideal candidate is passionate about paid acquisition, SEO, analytics, and testing. You must be very hands-on with initiating new campaigns, tracking results, and reporting on performance. The position is currently remote, and reports into our Senior Demand Generation Manager.
What You’ll Do
- Ownership of digital marketing strategy and calendar
- Own the execution of digital assets across our marketing channels, including but not limited to: paid search, seo, social media, and directories.
- Utilize relevant digital marketing channels (eg. podcasts, webinars, social media, paid media) to increase brand awareness and get our story to target audiences
- Execute and improve current SEO tactics, including keyword research, on-page optimization, link building, and more
- Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests
- Regularly report on channel performance against company goals
- Identify optimization opportunities and use data to inform business decisions
- Recognize and address any data, platform or technology gaps that might hinder the success of campaigns
- Continuous exploration of emerging channels & platforms for new experiments.
- Drive brand and lead generation campaigns to meet defined marketing KPIs, identify new opportunities, and support sales efforts
What You’ll Bring
- 2-5 years of B2B experience in digital marketing or related field
- Strong understanding of paid and organic search and social channels
- Self-starter, creative, and data-driven
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools
- Working knowledge marketing automation platforms and/or CRMs preferred
- Experience in application security or cybersecurity industries a plus
- Medical, dental, vision
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Accrued Paid Time Off
- Catered lunch, snacks, and drinks
- Gym reimbursement
- Employee referral bonus program
- Awesome coworkers
- Parental leave
ForAllSecure’s mission to make the world’s software secure. Utilizing patented technology from a decade of research at Carnegie Mellon University, ForAllSecure delivers a next-generation fuzzing solution. Fortune 1000 companies in aerospace, automotive, and high-tech partner with ForAllSecure for scalable, advanced security testing that keeps pace with increasing development speeds and deployment frequencies. DARPA deemed ForAllSecure the winner in the 2016 Cyber Grand Challenge, and MIT Technology Review named ForAllSecure in the 50 Smartest Companies 2017 list. Efficiently and effectively secure mission critical software with ForAllSecure.