Head of Federal Sales
As the Head of Federal Sales, you are spearheading the growth of ForAllSecure’s federal business. You will work with and grow our team for selling and delivering our product Mayhem. Mayhem was proven in the DARPA Cyber Grand Challenge, exhibited at the US Smithsonian institute, and now commercialized as a product.
Your team will help customers secure and protect some of the most critical software in the world across the DoD and IC. Your team will include both pre-sales Solutions Engineers and post-sales Cybersecurity Expert Engineers. Your team will also help support the growth in enterprise, ensuring existing pilots are prioritized appropriately and successful.
As both the player and coach, you will help convert existing deals on our existing pipeline of customers, as well as recruit, train, and manage new members of the sales team. You are results-oriented, intelligent, positive, and have enterprise awareness. You love working in startups with people bent on changing the world. You welcome the opportunity of building up a sales approach, translating marketing and technical information into appropriate pitches for customers. You want to work in a dynamic startup environment, and thrive on quickly iterating with an expanding team.
Overall, your responsibilities are:
- Owning sales success, including ownership of revenue generation, developing new opportunities, managing the pipeline, building and executing account strategies, closing large enterprise-level deals, and leading customer expansion.
- Managing and driving all customer pilots to success.
- Collaborate with product, marketing, and engineering to actively provide product and go-to-market strategy feedback.
- Manage, mentor and grow the sales organization.
- Build and manage a partner strategy for add-on services, working closely with Federal System Integrators and Value Added Resellers.
This position reports to the CEO.
- 10+ years of enterprise selling in the public sector with a proven track record of achieving and exceeding revenue goals. We are a product company, and are looking for candidates that have a background selling enterprise security or development products to the Federal government.
- You have established relationships with Dept of Defense and/or Intelligence Community organizations with product (not services) sales.
- Experience selling application security or developer-oriented products.
- You have a deep understanding of the DoD sales and procurement cycles and standards.
- You have worked with ISP & Reseller Channel partners and have a deep understanding of a channel centric go to market approach.
- You have worked in a startup and are familiar with the pace expected in such an environment. You are a doer who has a sense of urgency and will do what needs to be done to make customers successful.
- You will be able to travel to build relationships with clients. We do not have one DoD partner, but many situated across CONUS. Our offices are in Palo Alto, CA and Pittsburgh, PA, and you will visit offices as needed.
ForAllSecure was founded to make the world’s software secure. All software, across the world. ForAllSecure has developed game-changing technology to make this possible. Fortune 1000 companies in aerospace, automotive, and high-tech partner with ForAllSecure for scalable, advanced security testing that keeps pace with increasing development speeds and deployment frequencies. ForAllSecure won the DARPA Cyber Grand Challenge, a challenge to show autonomous cybersecurity is possible. Other awards include the MIT Technology Review as one of the 50 Smartest Companies, an exhibition of our product in the United States Smithsonian, and multiple awards to team members.
For more information, visit www.forallsecure.com