Head of Professional Services
As the Head of Professional Services, you will act as a player/coach for ForAllSecure’s customer-facing professional service team. Your team includes customer-facing experts in offense and defense who can find zero days in COTS executable binaries. On a weekly basis your team will guide our customers (pre and post-sales) through the architecture, design, and practices needed to secure the world’s most critical infrastructure and systems using Mayhem.
Mayhem was proven in the DARPA Cyber Grand Challenge, exhibited at the US Smithsonian institute, and now a product making our customers' applications more secure.
Your team will service both commercial and federal customers. Your team works in partnership with our sales team, ensuring pilots through the whole customer lifecycle are successful.
As both the player and coach. You are intimately familiar with fuzzing. You will teach and lead your team to deliver fuzzing professional services, including packaging apps for Mayhem, and writing harnesses where necessary. You are results-oriented, intelligent, positive, and have enterprise awareness. You love working in startups with people bent on changing the world.
Overall, your responsibilities are:
- Deliver an exceptional professional service experience to our customers, including helping customers ingest apps into Mayhem, and leading training sessions.
- Manage, mentor and grow our professional services team.
- Build and lead our professional services strategy.
- Lead our Fuzz OSS program to engage the larger community in bringing apps into mayhem.
- Collaborate with every other business unit to actively provide product and go-to-market strategy feedback.
- Manage relationships and programs with contractors and other third party resources we may use to augment our professional services team.
This position reports to the CEO.
- 10+ years in appsec, with intimate knowledge of fuzzing including AFL, libfuzzer, and others.
- Security clearance to work with the Dept of Defense and our IC customers.
- Experience managing professional services programs.
- You have worked in a startup and are familiar with the pace expected in such an environment. You are a doer who has a sense of urgency and will do what needs to be done to make customers successful.
- You will be able to travel to build relationships with clients. Our offices are in Palo Alto, CA and Pittsburgh, PA, and you will visit offices as needed.
ForAllSecure was founded to make the world’s software secure. All software, across the world. ForAllSecure has developed game-changing technology to make this possible. Fortune 1000 companies in aerospace, automotive, and high-tech partner with ForAllSecure for scalable, advanced security testing that keeps pace with increasing development speeds and deployment frequencies. ForAllSecure won the DARPA Cyber Grand Challenge, a challenge to show autonomous cybersecurity is possible. Other awards include the MIT Technology Review as one of the 50 Smartest Companies, an exhibition of our product in the United States Smithsonian, and multiple awards to team members.
For more information, visit www.forallsecure.com