ForAllSecure’s mission is to make the world’s software secure. Utilizing patented technology from a decade of research at Carnegie Mellon University, ForAllSecure delivers a next-generation fuzzing solution. Fortune 1000 companies in aerospace, automotive, and high-tech partner with ForAllSecure for scalable, advanced security testing that keeps pace with increasing development speeds and deployment frequencies. DARPA deemed ForAllSecure the winner in the 2016 Cyber Grand Challenge, and MIT Technology Review named ForAllSecure in the 50 Smartest Companies 2017 list. Efficiently and effectively secure mission critical software with ForAllSecure.
About The Role
ForAllSecure is looking for an experienced, enthusiastic & highly-motivated Field Marketing & Events Coordinator who will play a key role in overseeing field event initiatives & logistics from end-to-end. You can multitask, efficiently communicate, & work cross-functionally with sales, communications, & other sub-teams within Marketing. You are patient with an obsession for organization and a knack for juggling multiple projects at once in a fast-paced environment. The programs you oversee will ultimately amplify campaign & event initiatives to drive demand.
What You'll Do
- Collaborate closely with other members of demand gen, product marketing, sales and many others included in the process of development, execution and measurement of field marketing events and campaigns.
- Align the regional field events to support the sales goals for new customer leads and opportunities.
- Measure campaign impact through SFDC reporting, evaluate event/campaign ROI, and present on recommendations for improvement.
- Plan, promote, and host an array of field marketing events (webinars, virtual events, trade shows, conferences, executive councils, etc.) across the region that capture prospects and help transition them into customers.
- Provide onsite event staff/support when needed.
What You'll Bring
- A minimum 1- 3 years of proven experience in B2B marketing (enterprise software, SaaS, Security, etc.).
- You're self-motivated, able to work autonomously and communicate effectively.
- You have strong project management/organizational skills and the ability to successfully manage multiple initiatives at once.
- You have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to coordinate across multiple departments.
- You are results-oriented with experience using qualitative and quantitative metrics with a focus on revenue, conversion, sales and other marketing goals.
- You have salesforce & Hubspot experience.
- You have the ability to travel and enjoy doing it!
- Medical, dental, vision
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Accrued Paid Time Off
- Catered lunch, snacks, and drinks
- Gym reimbursement
- Employee referral bonus program
- Awesome coworkers
- Maternity and paternity plans