At ForAllSecure you will join a talented, ambitious engineering team that is creating truly novel technologies and products that will impact the way people see themselves and the world.
Help us solve complex and interesting technical challenges by joining a growing team of strong developers and cybersecurity experts where your work will have direct impact for the company and our customers. You will own the whole process of deploying state-of-the-art cybersecurity products to our entire customer base and help us define success for our products.
You will have the opportunity to further develop your cybersecurity knowledge and to keep your skills updated as we work with the best and modern technologies.
You will significantly impact our ability to democratize the technology that won the DARPA Cyber Grand Challenge to make the world's software safer.
What you will do:
- Design, build and maintain our product offerings for our Cloud customers.
- Install, configure and manage the end-to-end CI/CD pipeline and help the other teams deliver and turn around features as fast as possible.
- Design, build and maintain all aspects of a stellar SaaS product experience, including alerting, SLA monitoring, error budgets and seamless upgrades.
- Optimize and push the limits on deployment speed and releases using CI/CD.
You are someone who:
- Loves technology - you have to be inherently passionate about technology.
- Is self-motivated with intellectual curiosity, a strong go-getter attitude and a passion and energy to implement quality technical solutions.
- Is eager to teach junior developers about best practices, CI/CD, and modern software development.
- Has experience designing, implementing and operating fault-tolerant distributed systems on the Cloud, including:
- Experience with monitoring and alerting (creation and response).
- Experience with configuration management.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues across the software, application and network stack.
- Is able to see gaps and areas of improvement in process, as well as technologies, providing recommendations and taking the initiative to fix issues, are qualities we love to see in our teams.
- Has a love for automation.
- Deeply cares about quality and reliability.
- Wants to make an impact.
- Has empathy towards our customers, and towards colleagues.
- Demonstrates good communication skills and is able to clearly articulate problems, solutions, risks, rewards etc. (written and verbal).
- Understands the AWS or GCP ecosystem.
- Is proficient in automatic infrastructure deployment tools like Terraform.
- Is proficient in Linux internals.
- Brings extensive experience with automating systems and environment deployments using tools such as Jenkins, Git, Chef, and Ansible.
- Has experience with using APIs and exposing functionalities of a given system.
- Has designed, implemented and operated reliable distributed systems on the Cloud.
- Strong programming experience, preferably with 3+ years experience in Python/Golang/Java.
- Is committed to high quality code and best practices.
- Demonstrates strong written, verbal and presentation skills are important in our dynamic environment.
- Has experience with containers and orchestration (e.g., Docker, Kubernetes) - good understanding of container technology is an additional plus.
- Has experience with relational databases like MySQL or Postgres is a huge plus.
- Has experience in devops environments, setting up key alerts and monitoring and responding to such alerts. Experience developing alerts with tools like Prometheus and AlertManager is a huge plus.
- Has been a Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) is a huge plus.
Who we are:
Our hunger for success drives our actions. We have respect for all, respect that people will have different opinions, and strive to mitigate unconscious bias. We commit to being responsible, transparent, and accountable in our actions to our customers and each other. We have a growth mindset, believe challenges can be opportunities, and ask what we can do 10% better each time.
We believe in a world where autonomous application security allows us to move faster and beat attackers. We do not believe the status quo is working, as companies are developing software much faster than they can manually secure it. Our focus at ForAllSecure is to change how companies develop, test, and deploy software by building the technology to make cybersecurity autonomous.
Our platform, Mayhem, automatically tests and finds new zero-day exploitable vulnerabilities before attackers. It was built utilizing over 12 years of research out of Carnegie Mellon and developed by a team of some of the best hackers in the world. In 2016, DARPA (Defense Advanced Research Project Agency) hosted the Cyber Grand Challenge, the world’s first all-machine hacking tournament, in which Mayhem competed and took first place against industry and academia’s best challengers. Since then, we have been bringing this product to market. The Mayhem solution makes software validation testing radically simpler.
ForAllSecure’s customers include Roblox, Cloudflare, Motional, US CyberCommand, where applications range from securing online platforms used by millions to critical mission safety systems. Fortune 1000 companies in aerospace, automotive, and high-tech partner with ForAllSecure for scalable, advanced security testing that keeps pace with increasing development speeds and deployment frequencies. Mayhem has been exhibited at the US Smithsonian Museum and other awards include the 2021 SINET 16, 2021 Global Infosec Award, and the MIT Technology Review as one of the 50 Smartest Companies. We are backed by NEA and KDI, having just raised our Series B funding.
ForAllSecure is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: ForAllSecure is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at ForAllSecure are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. ForAllSecure will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. ForAllSecure encourages applicants of all ages. ForAllSecure will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
ForAllSecure is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We commit to living by our core values of hunger, respect, accountability and growth mindset. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to veteran status, service-member status, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), or any other status protected by the federal, state, or local laws. ForAllSecure's commitment to equal opportunity employment applies to all persons involved in our operations and we prohibit unlawful discrimination by any employee.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, promotion, termination, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
E-Verify Employer (Applicants in the USA)
ForAllSecure participates in E-Verify. For more information on E-Verify please click the links below: