An Introduction to Forage
At Forage, we believe that talent is evenly distributed, but opportunity is not. We want every student to have the opportunity to build vital career skills and industry knowledge for free, and thus, give everyone the chance to discover and land their dream job.
Today, millions of candidates explore Forage virtual experiences to learn more about the unique and compelling work companies have to offer. Hundreds of firms (e.g. Goldman Sachs, BCG, JPMorgan, Accenture) around the world currently showcase their work and career paths on Forage. Our global reach means we can make a direct impact on the world’s future workforce.
This is a rare opportunity to be part of a fast-growing mission-oriented start-up with a global presence backed by world-class investors including Lightspeed Venture Partners, Blackbird, Telstra Ventures, Y-Combinator, FundersClub, SemperVirens, Arizona State University and others.
We are looking for an experienced product leader to lead our enterprise product and strategy. The ideal candidate will also have experience growing aspiring individuals at every stage of their career, influencing cross-functional leadership on strategy, and a history of delivering best-in-class experiences that lead to impactful outcomes on time.
- Define and execute on the vision, strategy, and roadmap for the enterprise side of our business, responsible for the company’s primary source of revenue
- Evangelizes the product vision, strategy, and roadmap motivating the entire company and team
- Collaborate with leadership across the organization to influence cross-departmental strategy and priorities
- Be the face of the product with our biggest clients, leading strategic discussions with top executives from the Fortune 500
- Manage, mentor and inspire a team of Product Managers that consistently delivers on projects with the level of quality that drives desired customer and business outcomes
- Foster a culture of exploration of new ideas and experimentation, leading to innovative features that will disrupt the space
- Scale the product team and processes across the organization through strategic resourcing and prioritization
- Develop product talent and clear career growth paths where product managers can grow in their careers
- Strong background and work experience in Product Management, with experience leading an enterprise B2B SaaS product a plus
- Proven leadership experience managing Product Management managers and individual contributors
- Experience taking a new product from 0 to 1, while also maintaining growth for an already mature product
- Track record of leading product teams that deliver on time and drives successful customer and business outcomes
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, and can inspire through engaging storytelling
- Involved in the product community, contributing to blogs or presenting at conferences on product craft
Why work at Forage?
Forage is a small but dynamic team of builders who are passionate about equipping people with the skills to find their dream job. We are a global team, based in offices (and home offices) across Australia, the US and the UK.
Working in our team includes the following benefits:
- 20 days of paid vacation leave
- Company-sponsored 401(k) plan
- Top-tier medical, vision, and dental plan for you and your dependents
- Company-paid basic life insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Account (FSA), and Dependent Care FSA (DCFSA)
- Home office setup stipend
- Flexible work schedule
- Equity compensation plan
- Access to office space in NY and SF
- Access to an employee assistance program and a professional development fund
- 18 weeks of fully paid parental leave for the primary caregiver and 8 weeks of parental leave for the non-primary caregiver
- Full paid day off to celebrate a holiday of choice
- Commuter benefits
We celebrate diversity and we want people of all backgrounds, beliefs, and experiences to join our team. Even if you feel like you only have some of the qualities outlined in a Forage job description but you still feel like you are the right person for the job, we encourage you to apply. We do not discriminate based upon gender, race, ethnicity, religion, color, age, religion, disabilities, sexual orientation, or other applicable characteristics. Employment decisions are purely based on qualifications, skills, and business needs.
You’ll fit in at Forage if you’re different; if you stand out from the crowd; if you have a unique perspective and you like being creative. If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
Colorado and New York Residents
Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and New York City Human Rights Law requires employers to provide the salary information for positions that are located in or can be remote from the State of Colorado or located in New York State. The median salary for this position is $210k USD plus equity. The final agreed-upon compensation is based on individual qualifications. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.