An Introduction to Forage
At Forage, we believe that talent is evenly distributed, but opportunity is not. We want to build a world where every student has the opportunity to build vital career skills and industry knowledge for free, and in so doing, give everyone the chance to discover and land their dream job.
Today, millions of candidates explore Forage virtual experiences to learn more about the unique and compelling work companies have to offer. Hundreds of firms (e.g. Goldman Sachs, BCG, JPMorgan, Accenture) around the world currently showcase their work and career paths on Forage. Our global reach means we can make a direct impact on the world’s future workforce in ways no other company can.
This is a rare opportunity to lead a critical function in a fast-growing mission-orientated start-up with a global presence backed by world-class investors including Lightspeed Ventures, Y-Combinator, FundersClub, SemperVirens, Arizona State University and others.
The Customer Success team works closely with Global Account Directors (GADs) to ensure Forage customers achieve a significant return on and feel successful with their Forage investment. They serve as the subject matter expert on our industry and product, and are the key project manager to assigned accounts. In the Customer Success role, you will advocate for the customer internally by coordinating the efforts of a diverse internal team to effectively onboard clients, implement complex products and services, and drive adoption through training and sustained communication. You will consult and support each account on everything from day-to-day performance to C-Suite level briefings.
This is a highly collaborative and demanding customer success role requiring a passion for building strong and lasting relationships which allow our largest customers to feel, and be, successful with Forage.
- Exhibit business acumen and strategic thinking on a high level, with the ability to go deep into an account, and consult on and align with their global strategy.
- Exhibit deep knowledge of our technology and product portfolio in order to communicate the benefits of new features and enhancements.
- Build long-lasting, strong relationships with primary users and senior-level executives around the world within large global companies.
- Partner with GADs for assigned accounts to introduce and establish relationships with new customers, focusing on pitch strategy and design, and the implementation plan of their products and services.
- Develop and execute success plans for all assigned accounts including shared goals and performance metrics in coordination with GAD.
- Ensure complete customer loyalty through exceptional service, program deployment, product training, quarterly business reviews, and ongoing talent strategy consultation.
- Drive overall customer satisfaction and adoption through successful oversight of implementation and escalation of technical, billing, or purchase-related issues.
- Thrive in an environment where you will manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining strict attention to detail.
- Bring an entrepreneurial spirit and eager to experiment with different support models and identify the best fit for each customer.
- Use Salesforce.com and Asana to track activities and, most importantly, ensure the overall satisfaction of our customers.
We focus on hiring values-aligned people, because we believe the right person can learn all the things to be successful in their role. Self-belief plays a big part in what you apply for. We encourage all job applicants to apply even if they are nervous to do so. Uni degrees aren't required for any roles, and career gaps or switches are totally welcome.
- 5+ years of experience in a Customer Success, Account Management, or Consulting role.
- Experience managing existing accounts with large global/multi-national customers, with complex organizational structures.
- Previous experience in the recruiting industry and/or supporting clients in Human Resources (Talent Acquisition, University/Graduate recruitment, L&D, D&I, etc.) at large companies.
- Demonstrated ability to generate and execute against a plan to ensure deep penetration into global accounts.
- Experience working in a team selling model.
- Proven success working in an early stage company with a new, disruptive technology.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Experience working remotely and collaborating with a global team.
Why work at Forage?
Forage is a small but dynamic team of builders who are passionate about equipping people with the skills to find their dream job. We are a global team, based in offices (and home offices) across Australia, the US and the UK.
Working in our team includes the following benefits:
- 20 days of paid vacation leave
- Company-sponsored 401(k) plan
- Top-tier medical, vision, and dental plan for you and your dependents
- Company-paid basic life insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Account (FSA), and Dependent Care FSA (DCFSA)
- Home office setup stipend
- Flexible work schedule
We celebrate diversity and we want people of all backgrounds, beliefs, and experiences to join our team. You’ll fit in at Forage if you’re different; if you stand out from the crowd; if you have a unique perspective. If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
At Forage, we are proud to be an equal employment opportunity workplace. We embrace diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive and equitable environment for all. Even if you feel like you only have some of the qualities outlined in a Forage job description but you still feel like you are the right person for the job, we encourage you to apply. We do not discriminate based upon gender, race, ethnicity, religion, color, age, religion, disabilities, sexual orientation, or other applicable characteristics. Employment decisions are purely based on qualifications, skills, and business needs.