An Introduction to Forage
At Forage, we believe that talent is evenly distributed, but opportunity is not. We want to build a world where every student has the opportunity to build vital career skills and industry knowledge for free, and in so doing, give everyone the chance to discover and land their dream job.
Today, millions of candidates explore Forage virtual experiences to learn more about the unique and compelling work companies have to offer. Many firms (e.g. Goldman Sachs, BCG,
JPMorgan, Accenture) around the world currently showcase their work and career paths on Forage. Our global reach means we can make a direct impact on the world’s future workforce in ways no other company can.
This is a rare opportunity to be part of a fast-growing mission-orientated start-up with a global presence backed by world-class investors including Lightspeed Venture Partners, Y-Combinator, FundersClub, SemperVirens, Arizona State University and others.
We are looking for someone who has the unique ability to drive efficiency in our go-to-market function through the use of technology, analytics and critical insights . As the first hire on the revenue operations team, you will be responsible for managing sales and marketing operations, and project managing key initiatives relevant to lead generation, sales process efficiency, and ongoing sales expansion. Simply put, you’ll design the systems and processes to help our sales team perform better and hit our revenue goals faster. You will be working closely with our sales, marketing, and implementation teams to build out a strong operational infrastructure and automation within the marketing and sales platforms and sales enablement processes.
- Oversee CRM (Salesforce), Marketing Automation (Hubspot) and Sales Intelligence (Gong) platforms, systems interoperability, and architecture/automation to drive efficiency throughout our marketing and sales processes
- Own and implement the lead to opportunity workflow across platforms and processes to accurately capture data and report on core marketing and sales KPIs
- Analyze sales and marketing metrics to identify areas of opportunity for improvement and implement solutions for increased funnel conversion
- Increase the lead pool of good quality leads through the development of targeted lists and new prospecting tools
- Work closely with the Marketing team to build, track and optimize campaigns
- Train sales in any new process changes or enablement tools; Document data flows and standard operating procedures to determine areas of improvement and identify bottlenecks in the customer teams’ processes.
- Proactively search for areas to improve, streamline and scale using data, process and systems analyses that measurably impact company revenue
- 3+ years of sales, marketing, or finance operations experience at a B2B company
- Experience researching, implementing and managing sales and marketing platforms and tools to aid the workflow of an enterprise salesforce
- Deep knowledge of sales CRM, marketing automation and general database management and best practices
- Ability to distill critical insights through analysis and reporting to assist with sales efficiency, lead conversion, and accurate revenue forecasting
- Ability to navigate a distributed organization and build a strategy with buy-in from multiple stakeholders
- Experience identifying necessary sales process improvements and leading projects to drive change
- Experience working with Salesforce, Hubspot and Gong.
- Excellent understanding of standard business practices related to Sales and Marketing Operations processes and systems
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to determine trends and propose solutions
- Ability to define new models and processes from the ground up and operate at scale
- A true entrepreneurial spirit with a willingness to do whatever it takes to help the company.
Why work at Forage?
Forage is a small but dynamic team of builders who are passionate about equipping people with the skills to find their dream job. We are a global team, based in offices (and home offices) across Australia, the US and the UK.
Working in our team includes the following benefits:
- 20 days of paid vacation leave
- Generous equity incentive program
- Company-sponsored 401(k) plan
- Top-tier medical, vision, and dental plan for you and your dependents
- Company-paid basic life insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Account (FSA), and Dependent Care FSA (DCFSA)
- Home office setup stipend
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid parental leave policy
We celebrate diversity and we want people of all backgrounds, beliefs, and experiences to join our team. You’ll fit in at Forage if you’re different; if you stand out from the crowd; if you have a unique perspective.
At Forage, we are proud to be an equal employment opportunity workplace. We embrace diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive and equitable environment for all. Even if you feel like you only have some of the qualities outlined in a Forage job description, but you still feel like you are the right person for the job, we encourage you to apply. We do not discriminate based upon gender, race, ethnicity, religion, color, age, religion, disabilities, sexual orientation, or other applicable characteristics. Employment decisions are purely based on qualifications, skills, and business needs.