Title: (Jun/Mid) Project Manager (m/f/x)
Department: People Team
Hiring Manager: CEO
Job Location: Team Vienna
FOR’s Team in Vienna develops cutting edge equipment that will revolutionize the legal cannabis industry. Not only that, but we will re-invest profits to strengthen and reform our democracy. Our goal is to completely change the way cannabis plants are harvested by automating the entire harvesting workflow.
At FOR, you will have both the challenge and the opportunity to utilize your greatest strengths, and to rely on others to do the same. We believe this is our greatest asset.
We bring together a passionate group of individuals and unite them under a common cause. We pursue excellence in all we do and have eyes for things others just don’t see. We use our instincts and knowledge to invent, not just to innovate. We insist that the world must adapt to us. Doing the ‘right’ thing doesn’t change anything. Do the BRAVE thing.
FOR is looking for a talented Junior/Mid Project Manager to support and build our Operations. You will develop, manage and deliver an outstanding setup of organizational/operational systems, supporting our Team in Vienna.
- You will play a significant and hands-on role in supporting the following (diverse) functions: General Project Management, Marketing, Sales and Logistics
- Evaluate, establish and maintain systems and tools such as knowledge management, PM, CRM, OKR, HR and related platforms used by our growing organization
- Continual optimization of all functions alongside the team leads
- Act as a supportive contributor to the FOR Leadership Team and play a significant role in the development of our overall operations
- Build strong relationships with our team members and drive the culture of one Team Vienna and one ‘FOR family’
- Upholding the company values, and ensuring the highest possible standards across all functions. You are an enabler of growth for the organization
- Close collaboration with the COO as well as the business owner
- Anything missing that you believe is essential for a successful company? We are open to your ideas!
- Academic degree in Economics, Operations, Project Management or other related field
- Practical experience in startups environments or SMEs
- Specialized knowledge in general management and operational processes
- General understanding of business model development, marketing, sales, project management, market entry and network building
- Highly developed capability to utilize the full potential of digital systems and platforms
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment without clear-cut processes
- Fluent in English
- Master’s degree in Economics, Operations, Project Management or other related field
- 4 years of experience as a project manager in startup environments, ideally within a growing international business of 200+ employees
- The ability to create lean, agile and innovative processes yourself
- Strong communication skills in English and German
What We Offer
- Office in the center of Vienna
- Be a part of the cannabis harvesting (r)evolution and help us shape the world of tomorrow
- Join us in shaping our exciting growth phase
- Work environment that provides access to a diverse range of experiences and fosters rapid learning
- Autonomy to allow you to succeed
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- 30 days of vacation plus an extra day off on your birthday
Diversity & Inclusion at FOR
At FOR we value and foster diversity and open expression. We welcome every talent no matter their ethnicity, gender, age or sexual orientation. We believe that diversity only makes us stronger and better by sharing our experiences, viewpoints or ideas. We aim to build an inclusive culture where every talent can contribute and thrive.