Title: (Jun/Mid) Project Manager (m/f/x)
Department: People Team
Hiring Manager: CEO
Job Location: Team Vienna
FOR is a platform organization and the Team in Vienna develops cutting-edge technology that will revolutionize the legal cannabis industry. Our goal is to reinvent and automate the workflow of harvesting cannabis plants. Not only that… We are committed to reinvest profits in strengthening and reforming our democracy.
At FOR, we bring together first-rate individuals and curate the context for them to be. Using our collective strengths and instincts, we invent—not just innovate. We swarm to bring respectful solutions, pursue excellence in everything we do, and have eyes for things others just don’t see. We insist that the world must adapt to us. Doing the ‘right’ is not enough; Do the BRAVE thing.
FOR is looking for a talented Junior/Mid Project Manager to support and build our Operations. You will develop, manage and deliver an outstanding setup of organizational/operational systems, supporting our Team in Vienna.
- You will play a significant and hands-on role in supporting the following (diverse) functions: General Project Management, Marketing, Sales and Logistics
- Evaluate, establish and maintain systems and tools such as knowledge management, PM, CRM, OKR, HR and related platforms used by our growing organization
- Continual optimization of all functions alongside the team leads
- Act as a supportive contributor to the FOR Leadership Team and play a significant role in the development of our overall operations
- Build strong relationships with our team members and drive the culture of one Team Vienna and one ‘FOR family’
- Upholding the company values, and ensuring the highest possible standards across all functions. You are an enabler of growth for the organization
- Close collaboration with the COO as well as the business owner
- Anything missing that you believe is essential for a successful company? We are open to your ideas!
- Academic degree in Economics, Operations, Project Management or other related field
- Practical experience in startups environments or SMEs
- Specialized knowledge in general management and operational processes
- General understanding of business model development, marketing, sales, project management, market entry and network building
- Highly developed capability to utilize the full potential of digital systems and platforms
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment without clear-cut processes
- Fluent in English
- Master’s degree in Economics, Operations, Project Management or other related field
- 4 years of experience as a project manager in startup environments, ideally within a growing international business of 200+ employees
- The ability to create lean, agile and innovative processes yourself
- Strong communication skills in English and German
What We Offer
- An office in the center of Vienna (weXelerate building)
- The opportunity to pioneer smart machines in the booming cannabis sector
- The opportunity to join us in shaping our exciting growth phase
- Autonomy to enable you to thrive
- Flat hierarchy run by best ideas
- 30 days of vacation plus an extra day off on your birthday
Diversity & Inclusion at FOR
At FOR, we value diversity and openness. Talent is welcome no matter their ethnicity, gender, age, or sexual orientation. We foster sharing ideas and viewpoints. We believe that diversity and openness make us stronger and more complete.