Marketing Finance Manager (TH & APAC)
foodpanda is the largest food and grocery delivery platform in Asia, outside of China. Operating in more than 400 cities across 11 markets, we continue to expand and grow in our core food delivery business, as well as in new verticals like grocery deliveries, with a strong tech infrastructure at our core. From our restaurants-partners, cloud kitchens and cloud grocery stores — foodpanda is just one tap away, getting everything you need into your hands quickly and conveniently!
We are looking for enthusiastic problem solvers to join us in scaling our platform, to digitalise businesses in Asia, uplift rider livelihoods and build a hyper-convenient platform for our customers. If you love working with technology to create solutions and are not afraid to roll up your sleeves to get things done, you will find your tribe here at foodpanda. Our diverse and high-performing team comprises people from more than 60 nationalities, and we welcome all experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives. Up for an exciting new career?
The APAC Finance team supports the foodpanda food delivery and pick-up businesses in a holistic manner which spans across multiple finance functions. These functions include Finance Business Partnering, Financial Planning and Analysis, Budgeting and Forecasting, and Strategic Planning.
We are looking for a highly talented team member to join our APAC Finance team and be responsible for partnering with our marketing teams in APAC to drive growth and profitability. This team member would be the key finance business advisor to business teams on finance and marketing-related matters.
- Oversee preparation of business activity reports, financial forecasts, and annual budgets.
- Prepare periodic financial reports and ensure that the reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles or financial reporting standards.
- Responsible for tax planning throughout the fiscal year and filing of annual corporate tax return.
- Coordinate with external auditors and provide needed information for the annual audit.
- Present recommendations to management on short- and long-term financial objectives and policies.
- Provide financial analysis with an emphasis on capital investments, pricing decisions, and contract negotiations.
- Ensure compliance with local, state, and federal government requirements.
- Partner with local and regional marketing/finance teams on matters including but not limited to management reporting, variance analysis, forecasting and budgeting, identification of growth opportunities and risk areas.
- Liaise with multiple stakeholders across local, regional and global management and finance teams
- Create and maintain dashboards, spreadsheets, or tools to facilitate reporting between local and regional teams
- Contribute to business process improvement projects to automate or streamline regular task and drive better efficiency
- Perform other related duties as necessary or assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- Eight years or more of related experience.
- Certified Public Accountant designation preferred.
- Experience using SAP, SAP Analytics, LucaNet preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suite.
- Excellent management and supervisory skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
What we offer
- A dynamic and challenging work environment.
- A company committed to developing you personally and professionally.
- A great working atmosphere with regular company and team events.
- A vibrant and international team committed to diversity and inclusion.
- Responsibility from day one in a fast growing and global company.
- Other benefits include free food, health and dental insurance, and learning and development opportunities!
foodpanda is operated by the Delivery Hero Group (“DH Group”), the global leader in the food delivery industry, processing over 4 million orders daily, operating in 40+ markets, with over 25,000 employees and approximately 600,000+ restaurant partners worldwide.