About the role:
The Senior Business Analyst (Salesforce) is responsible for delivering on medium-large scale projects end to end, as well as managing and prioritising any open backlog of items. The successful candidate will work closely with all levels of management to make sure that the scope and direction of each initiative is on schedule, as well as other internal stakeholders for support. This is a great opportunity to learn from and step into a leading, on-demand food delivery experience!
The successful candidate will have a chance to work with several countries across the APAC region and report to the APAC Salesforce Manager under the Sales Operations team.
What's on your plate
- Work closely with local markets and regional business stakeholders to analyse business processes and gather requirements, through facilitation of discovery sessions
- Manage projects from conception, all the way through to production deployment, within project timelines.
- Perform gap analysis and recommend optimal solutions to drive business improvements and long term efficiency
- Represent APAC in all discussions with foodpanda global counterparts to influence and align on strategic developments and act as the bridge between business and technical teams to deliver new product features
- Manage the list of open backlog items to ensure timely resolution of critical business features
- Ensure all system solutions are properly configured, tested, and implemented
- Act as an escalation point to ensure the smooth running of daily business activities
- Conduct user training and maintain any associated documentation
What you bring to the table
- At least 5 years experience as a business analyst or consulting role.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of core Salesforce concepts
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management, with the ability to convey technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Ability to work autonomously in a highly demanding and often changing business environment
- Highly organized with the ability to execute on multiple, concurrent projects
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Knowledge in working with JIRA is a plus
What we’ll feed you
- A dynamic and challenging work environment
- A company committed to developing you personally and professionally
- A great working atmosphere with regular company and team events
- A vibrant and international team committed to diversity and inclusivity
- Responsibility from day one in a fast growing and global company