We’re looking for a highly motivated Digital Payment Senior Specialist. Our ideal candidate is confident in his/her skills, has a great attitude, thrives in a fast-paced environment, and wants to join a dynamic team centred around innovation. In foodpanda you can be the best version of yourself as we enable the freedom to be creative and passionate.
- Working in close cooperation with all divisions of our Regional and Global Payments Team as well as with several other departments.
- Ensuring smooth business operations for all instruments in the area of Payments/Financial Services within the foodpanda universe; Coordinating with local, regional and central teams on business requirements in the domain of digital payments and manage all business operations related requirements as well.
- Coordinating with different teams to ensure the end customer has the best experience while using the payment instruments compared to global benchmarks
- Carry out market research to present the best practices in the world of payments and also to gather concrete customer requirements
- Coordinate with regional and global teams to ensure all reporting/data related to payments is tracked in an efficient manner
- Ensuring smooth business rollouts for all instruments in the area of Payments/Financial Services within the foodpanda universe.
- Ensuring all stakeholders like (Finance, legal, Customer Care, Tech, Product etc.) are aligned on the roll out tasks needed to be done and every task is completed within the stipulated time
- Develop a streamlined process for subsequent roll outs in the country
- At least 3 years of experience working in a company which offers digital payment solutions
- Strong experience in managing all business operations related items for digital payment solutions
- Strong experience in getting dashboards and reports developed for tracking of performance
- Strong experience in understanding the customer needs when it comes to digital payment solutions and scoping them in an efficient manner
- Strong project management and organizational skills; coordinate complex projects
- Very strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Able to work independently if required, and learn quickly and adapt to different roles in a growing team
- A sense of urgency, pragmatism and a solution-oriented approach to problem-solving.
What we offer:
- Employee Discount Codes
- Annual Bonus
- Types of leave: birthday, bereavement, personal, business, paternity, maternity
- Medial insurance (OPD/IPD)
- Annual health check up
- Free gym membership
- eLearning platform
- Regular company and team events
- Free drinks every Friday and lunch box once a month!
We thank all applicants for their interest and efforts. All applications will be reviewed, however, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted due to volume of applications. If you don't hear from us within 2 weeks, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
Follow us for new opportunities
Careers Page: https://careers.foodpanda.com/
Facebook: “foodpanda Careers Thailand”