- Manage and expand relationships with top restaurant key partners and identify growth opportunities to collaborate for further business developments
- Develop operational, marketing strategies and plans to grow the brand regionally and enhance the partnership to benefit both sides.
- Analyze sales performance to achieve and exceed weekly and monthly KPIs.
- Develop trusted relationships with our key partners and acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements.
- Serve as the link of communication between Commercial and Marketing teams.
- Support local teams with negotiating terms of co-funded deals, brand operations and marketing planning and reporting results which meet expectations of foodpanda, business partners and customers.
- Execute successful cross functional business strategies to support restaurant key partner’s and foodpanda’s growth regionally.
- Minimum 5 years of experience within an Account Management or Business Development role from top e-commerce, F&B or FMCG brands
- Customer focused, enjoys working autonomously, hits the ground running and demonstrates a willingness to learn
- Refined analytical skill set with a high degree of comfort in connecting the dots between joint business planning and business impact
- Strong networking skills and interpersonal skills, consultative sales approach, makes well judged decisions, good numeracy, pays strong attention to detail, is a strong problem solver, demonstrates good commercial awareness and thinks outside the box to generate new ideas
- Has a flexible approach, thrives under pressure and enjoys working in a fast-paced
- Highly organized and plans and prioritizes work effectively.
- Fluent in English
What we offer:
- Employee Discount on foodpanda platform
- Annual flexible benefits
- Annual Bonus
- Flexible hours
- Medial insurance
- Annual health check up
- eLearning platform