The foodpanda group is part of Delivery Hero network, the world’s leading online food and groceries delivery company, headquartered in Berlin, Germany. Since its creation, the on-demand food delivery service has grown to operate in markets in Asia, the Middle East, Europe and Canada.
Our foodpanda family consists of problem solvers, designers, thinkers and tinkers, working around the clock to make foodpanda the most powerful online tool for food delivery in the universe. We believe that ordering food and groceries should be easy, fast and most importantly, fun! We wanted food delivery to be simple, so we made it. And we’re growing, regularly launching new verticals and brands that need fresh content to inspire our valued users.
Brand Content Creator
As a writer and storyteller, you define the voice of foodpanda and our affiliated brands. You create the English language content that gets translated across 12 markets. You bring value to everything you write (including social media campaigns, internal projects, offline marketing materials, 360 campaigns, press releases, CRM flows, and communication for our riders and vendors) because you understand the unique copy requirements of every online and offline platform.
That means you expertly and creatively coordinate foodpanda’s content activities in terms of strategy, content creation, editing, planning, social media management and monitoring.
Your key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Creating master English copy for APAC projects. This includes CRM flows, social channels, performance channels, TVCs, OOH, radio spots and in-store collateral.
- Collaborating on content strategy and tone of voice across multiple business verticals.
- Defining guidelines for new brands and products in collaboration with your content lead.
- Ideating agile content concepts that delight, entertain, engage and inspire.
- Proof reading and sub-editing En content.
- SEO-driven blog content that is both entertaining and tactical.
- UX writing for our mobile app and website.
- Employee and rider branding projects.
Who we are looking for:
- A Big Thinker: As a digital native you know what content people consume and how they consume it. You are strategic in your thinking and approach, whilst always on the lookout for emerging content, social platforms and tools — you like to bring your craziest ideas to the table.
- A Content Creator: You’re the link between our local and global teams, generating creative content that will be used on our website, online magazine, newsletter, offline material and social media.
- A Team Player: You develop a strong content strategy as a member of our Global Editorial Team, ensuring the best creative execution possible.
- An Editor: You are responsible for localizing and editing global content and campaign ideas. You are the go-to person for the local teams on the ground for all editing- and content-related questions in English.
- A Social Media Addict: You’re the voice of foodpanda on social media in all of our English speaking territories. You bring our social positioning to the next level through building, managing and optimizing our organic and paid social posts for relevant audiences.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in journalism or related field would be preferred.
- Minimum 4 years’ relevant experience in content creating or branding.
- You are socially savvy and have good knowledge of social media landscape.
- You are both a strategist and an executor, you know how to take an idea from a line in your notebook to the next game-changing campaign.
- You’re creative, entrepreneurial, curious, flexible, and highly motivated.
- You have a strong understanding of international marketing and the online delivery industry, in terms of both business trends and social media developments.
- Experience working in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Able to work independently, detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task.
- Fluency in English.
What we offer:
- Employee discount codes
- Health Insurance
- Flexible Working Hours
- Annual leave, business leave, bereavement leave, birthday leave
- Regular company and team events