Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you just might love foodpanda.
foodpanda (small ‘f’) is the world’s favourite way to order food online. With hundreds of restaurants ready to receive orders via our website and mobile app, no one should have to suffer from the lack of variety or long queues to enjoy great food.
However, this doesn’t happen without some really awesome people making it happen!
We are looking for creative, energized, and organized team members that can take our content gathering strategy to the next level. We have genuine behind the scenes access with our core partners that allow us to take foodies closer to the chefs than ever before.
Our team atmosphere requires a flexible schedule including nights and weekends, willingness to travel, and the ability to work with different content gathering tools. We are looking for candidates to come with an open mind to tackle all projects as assigned: including features, digital shorts, among other assets with passion and professionalism.
- You have more than 4 years of experience in similar or related industry
- Deliver high quality work and execute under pressure and multiple deadlines
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude, and leadership qualities with the ability to handle multiple tasks and set priorities a must
- Ensure the team are always following correct protocol and processes ensuring quality and highest standard of work throughout
- Create a schedule for the productions
- Responsible for ensuring production equipment is fully stocked at all times, managing all equipment orders, servicing and replacements when necessary
- Review ways to improve current processes. Lead these discussions and ideas with the production team and production team leader
- Understanding of usage and clearance requirements for music, images, and footage as well as talents’ contracts/agreements
- Knowledge of producing video for various devices e.g., mobile, tablet etc., and interest of new developments and innovation in video content
Planning, Production and Project Management
- With a nimble approach, manage the end-to-end process for assigned work streams and projects, everything from project management to production and creative output
- As a senior, support your direct reports and the rest of the team on troubleshooting, best practice and delivery when required
- Work with the Lead and other team members to align on strategy, ensure the team are up to speed on collective objectives and have a holistic view of all projects being delivered through the team – ensuring briefs are assigned appropriately and projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Strive to improve the planning and production processes within your area, making recommendations to ensure efficiency and effectiveness is maintained at the highest level and implementing that best practice across the dept.
- Building great relationships with internal stakeholders across Campaign, AM, and creative teams to facilitate project delivery.
Process and continuous improvement
- At foodpanda we need to be reactive, so it’s important that our processes are nimble, simple, and best set up to manage constant change and quick turnarounds. The producer will be expected to work with the creative production team to lead on optimizing existing ways of working and recommending new solutions to ensure that we’re always developing and improving how we deliver projects.
- You’ll be responsible for using the departmental resourcing and project management tool JIRA to support your project delivery and communication across the dept. As a senior, you’ll be expected to lead on best practice and upskill new starters.
- As such, knowledge of the latest tools and platforms which support project management and production processes, and using this knowledge to recommend efficiencies and smarter ways of working is important
- Enthusiasm and passion about creative, creative operations and creating new and diverse ways of working is key!
- Ability to apply commercial and financial decisions based on data.
- Use your experience to work adeptly within an assigned budget, across multiple channel outputs and different production requirements
- Manage communication around project budgets with senior stakeholder and the team, ensuring there is always transparency around costs
- Ensure that the tools and process for budget management is optimized Stakeholder relationships
- Develop and maintain relationships with the stakeholders across APAC markets (12 markets), regional and global teams.
- Develop and maintain relationships with outside vendors, agents, and talents
- Support creative with artist, photographer, director and production partner searches through relationships and industry knowledge
- You will facilitate the creative development process and drive production process, liaising closely with channels and 3rd party suppliers
What You’ll Be Doing Day-to-day…
- Managing and liaising with senior and project teams across the Brand Experience department to ensure all stakeholders, internally & externally, are aware of key deadlines and projects are delivered to spec on time.
- Implementing processes that keep projects and work streams functioning and moving in an efficient and effective way. Support the Lead Integrated Producer to constantly improve the planning and production processes, making recommendations to ensure efficiency and effectiveness is maintained at the highest level.
- Responsible for implementing work documents, project delivery plans, budgets, and timelines.
- Supporting the Head of department and other Senior Producer in the implementation and roll out of our internal tool Workfront to manage and deliver all projects and share project information.
- Facilitating and managing creative production and the delivery of creative assets across assigned projects. Creative can include, but not limited to digital assets: social and on-site content. Inc HP, hubs, video shoots, still life shoots, model shoots, moving image shoots, social assets, paid social assets and talent-led content.
- Delivering projects and producing – across large more production heavy projects and cross business strategy briefs to smaller cyclical asset shoots, trade, and proposition briefs. The role will need to have a great understanding of how to deliver any type of production or brief within BX
- Managing post project retrospectives and making sure that all learnings are turned into actions which will be fed back into the processes of the department
- Be a senior member of the creative production team. - leading the team by best practice, supporting direct reports and the team on their delivery, assigning, and resourcing the creative production team alongside the Lead and other Senior and having a holistic view of the project status and key issues across projects.
We'd love to meet someone with…
- Proven understanding of all elements of the creative delivery process:
- Experience of producing still life/model shoots, video and moving image, influencer content and/or events
- Understanding of the intricacies of creative and design development and how to support it and guide it through a complex business and channel landscape but always balancing with operational efficiency
- Experience delivering digital projects to short time scales
- Evidence of working on multiple projects with multiple deliverables, clients, and Objectives, across a range of channels and platforms
- Excellent ability to implement project processes – manage scope/brief, quality, timing, and budget
- Proven experience building successful relationships with external e.g., agencies, 3rd parties and internal e.g., cross-function/business stakeholders
- Delivery of projects with both creative production and technical delivery experience is preferred
- A confident approach to managing multiple stakeholders across multiple teams and countries
- History of cross team collaboration which has delivered results
- Experience of managing direct reports and developing a team
- An excellent communicator: The conduit between marketing, creative, content and output so you need to have excellent verbal and written communication skills and a diplomatic nature
- Financially and commercially minded: Constantly looking for the most cost-effective approaches in the day-to-day and can make sound commercial decisions.
- Detail driven: Excellent ability to spot inefficiencies and implement new or improved processes
- Strong problem management skills: The ability to navigate and respond quickly to challenges and guide a team in doing so
- A calm and positive temperament: Comfortable with problem solving
- Flexible and comfortable with ambiguity: Due to the fast-paced nature of our business, flexibility is essential. Finding change to your role, variety within your work and new direction for the business an exciting challenge, rather than overwhelming
- Dedication and ambition for the foodpanda brand is essential
What we offer:
- Responsibility from day one in a fast growing, international company
- Being part of a newly created regional team for Asia
- A vibrant and international team
- Regular company and team events