We are looking for a highly driven and motivated Senior Project Specialist for our Vendor Operations team in Thailand. If you are looking for a place where you can gain hands-on business exposure and have a direct impact, then this may be the place for you! The ideal candidate must possess a process oriented mindset with a demonstrated track record as a driver of execution, excellence and efficiency.
This role will be based in Thailand and will report to the Head of Vendor Operations. You will be the sole owner of the project backlog, and execute prioritized projects with the support of the entire Vendor Operations Team.
As a Senior Project Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Translate ideas into actionable projects. Own and maintain the project backlog
- Execute & manage projects.
- Create and maintain project documentation (project plans, reports, risk assessments etc.) and facilitate project reviews.
- Exercise judgment to solve complex problems regarding project, department or division-related work.
- Go above and beyond simply managing projects. The candidate should be confident providing creative insights every step of the way. Should play an active role in the implementation and management of our Customer & Partner centric strategies.
- 4 years of experience in project management/execution.
- Bachelor’ Degree.
- PMP/PMI-ACP certification is a plus.
- Very strong analytical and critical-thinking skills with virtual collaboration capabilities
- Experience in developing and delivering executive level presentations.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and people management skills
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint.