At foodpanda we're on a mission to redefine how tech, food, people and culture are connected operating in 12 countries worldwide. Our team is working on big challenges and complex scalability problems as we grow 6X annually processing millions of orders a year. You’ll be part of a highly collaborative cross-functional agile squad that always includes frontend and backend engineers, design and product owners. Our squads operate in an open and fast-paced environment with very flat structures where everyone has a say.
We work on a large scale, complex systems where you can reach users on a global scale whilst enjoying a high level of autonomy and influence and a flexible working environment. Here you can learn, thrive and become a better engineer.
Senior QA Engineer, APAC
We are looking for a Senior QA Engineer, APAC based in our exciting Singapore office to support our growing regional Engineering team that is based in Singapore. You will be part of an international team of highly talented and motivated people.
As Senior QA Engineer, APAC, you will be responsible for end to end testing of products/features. You will be based in Singapore, working collaboratively with the wider projects department to test real-life problems
What's on the menu:
- Define testing strategy and work with cross functional team members to implement it
- Manage functional test automation infrastructure, write and update test scenarios in collaboration with product and engineering
- Drive excellence in quality by advocating and supporting the appropriate balance of testing at various levels of the test pyramid
- Collaborate with other squads for testing and automation
- Collaborate with QA and Test automation engineers in other squads to improve testing processes and infrastructure
- Use a variety of internal and 3rd party tools to manage testing and associated reporting
- Communicate clearly and early about challenges, root causes and possible risks to various stakeholders
What you can bring to the table:
- A minimum of 8 years QA experience, with some experience in test automation for mobile or web applications
- Manual testing experience on mobile
- Experience with 1 or more programming languages, API testing tools such as Postman, Git and at least 1 CI tool
- Experience defining testing strategy, writing detailed test plans, defect management and manual/exploratory testing
- Experience writing scripts using one or more automation tools such as Espresso, Barista, XCUITest, EarlGrey or Selenium
- Experience investigating and narrowing down causes of issues using logs and other diagnostic tools
- Good understanding of the test pyramid and CI
- A solid understanding of agile and the role of QA in iterative development cycles
- Detail oriented, analytical, collaborative, and proven track record of learning on the job
- Excellent communication skills
foodpanda (small ‘f’) is the world’s favourite way to order food online from the comfort of your home or office. Whether it’s getting your hands on your favourite pasta, kebab or pizza, we believe that no one should have to suffer from hunger attacks ever again.
Our parent company, Delivery Hero, is a global leader in the food delivery industry processing over 3 million orders every day and operating in 40+ markets in the world, with 18,000 employees and approximately 500,000+ restaurant partners. In APAC, foodpanda operates in over 150 cities across 12 countries.