1) Restaurant Partner Payments
- Manage the day-to-day Restaurant payment activities. Ensure that all payment transactions, systems, and procedures are done correctly and timely
- Liaise diligently with various departments to ensure the master data set up per CRM system (Salesforce) are always done with the ultimate correctness within agreed timeline and promote the ownership awareness to all internal partners
- Interface actively with the Payment Shared services/SAP/External tax service teams to ensure daily/weekly/bi-weekly and monthly payments, Invoice/Tax Invoices and Receipts are completed in timely and accurate manners
- Ensure that all payments to restaurants are proceeded smoothly per the bank systems and paid completely as well as ensure the payments accounting entries are properly recorded and settled per SAP systems on daily basis as well as make sure the team issue the WHT on behalf and submit the related WHT on behalf correctly and timely
- Ensure Restaurants Tax Invoices and Receipts are issued timely and correctly
- Take ownership of Restaurant Payment issues and coordinate with related stakeholders i.e. SAP, Commercial/BD/Restaurant Operation teams, Bank, SG Shared service team, Restaurant Partner etc. to solve the payment issues.
- Actively head up to Treasury team in case there are payment schedule changes from payment calendar agreed earlier to ensure there is enough fund to support payments
- Participate in the finance operational set-up for new business models
- Liaise closely with Commercial/BD/Restaurant Operation team for any critical matters to make sure there is no any surprise issues and ensure the restaurant partners will be communicated appropriately with timely manner
- Identify and implement new process improvements, including reporting and system optimizations for restaurant payments and related financial matters
2) Restaurant Partners Finance Services
- Manage partner reconciliation team's performance to ensure effectiveness and efficiency of team are met with the appropriate professional manners as well as ensure the team manages Finance Tickets/Cases on the timely basis and deliver the work with the utmost quality level
- Proactively provide supervision, guidance, and support to partner reconciliation team as well as ensure the team has the sufficient knowledge especially relevant SAP knowledge for the team to be able to solve the problem effectively.
- Analyze and provide feedback on the data processing under SAP including Payment advice to the SAP team and active seeking the preventive solutions
- Ensure the positive atmosphere of the team by create strong connections with the whole team and utilize effective communication to help translate the mission of our team into meaningful and clear goals
- Continually reviews work practices and procedures for better operational efficiency, and potential issues in financial processes and controls as well as agreed the work process (SLA) with the internal partners included Partner Services team including L2, other Commercial teams and City teams
- Minimum 7-8 years of working experience in large volume of Finance Operation with a multinational corporation.
- Big 4 Audit experiences will be an advantage
- Prefer Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Good understanding of financial operation and Strong sense of urgency
- Excellent English proficiency
- Proficient in SAP, Word, Excel and PowerPoint etc.
What we offer:
- Employee Discount Codes
- Annual Bonus
- Flexible hours
- Types of leave: birthday, bereavement, personal, business, paternity, maternity
- Medial insurance
- Free gym membership
- eLearning platform
- Free massages, food and drinks every Friday
We thank all applicants for their interest and efforts. All applications will be reviewed, however, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted due to volume of applications. If you don't hear from us within 2 weeks, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
Follow us for new opportunities
Careers Page: https://careers.foodpanda.com/
Facebook: “foodpanda Careers Thailand”