- Business partnering role to perform strategic analysis and evaluation to support business decision making; Drive monthly P&L dialogue with BU management as well as perform ROI analysis for new investment project where applicable.
- Financial planning & analysis, including preparing management report, monthly business review and analysis, cash flow forecasting, annual budgeting, forecasting and business planning
- Supervise month-end and year-end closing and management reporting; Ensure the preparation and submission of accurate and timely statutory accounts, tax returns, etc. to the relevant authorities
- Performance inventory monitoring and cost control management; closely monitor direct and indirect cost structure to advise P&L owner on cost efficiency initiatives
Review and drive internal controls and process improvement initiatives which can enhance the
operational and financial/accounting efficiencies
- Supervise cash position to assess investments of cash surplus and ensure cash flow liquidity for various entities and to protect and enhance company’s financial assets
- Other ad hoc projects and analysis that may be delegated
- Bachelor’s degree/Master’s degree in accounting/finance/economics, CPA is a plus
- 3 - 5 years’ experience within auditing/financial planning/finance business partnering and 3 years of managerial experience, preferably in FMCG, retailer business or online platform
- Good Interpersonal skill to cooperate with all levels including management
- Strong Technical skill in Finance & Accounting field.
- Experience in multi-national company environment.
- Communication skills (English), spoken and written (excellent).
- Software skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Analytical skills
- Budgeting and cost controlling skills
- People development skills