We’re looking for a highly motivated Business Development Specialist (Kitchen & Concept). Our ideal candidate is confident in his/her skills, has a great attitude, thrives in a fast-paced environment and wants to join a dynamic team centred around innovation. In foodpanda you can be the best version of yourself as we enable the freedom to be creative and passionate.
- Identify and onboard potential kitchen partners to ensure 100% occupancy rate of all kitchen locations.
- Account Management of existing partners in day-to-day operations.
- Create joint business plan with partner and close deals via selling NCR and negotiate for discounts.
- Liaise among the marketing team, the account management team and kitchen partners on deals and marketing communications materials.
- Prepare pitch decks and performance reports according to the request of kitchen management team.
- Work closely with the operations team to ensure the operations target of Kitchen and Concepts are met (Prep time/ Vendor Fail Rate, Ratings, etc.)
- Work closely with the sales team to grow the current Concept portfolio through the expansion, supervise and coordinate in any necessary needs to achieve better conversion rate.
- Find ways to streamline and improve current commercial processes as well as always on the hunt for new business opportunities to grow kitchen revenue.
- Management of contracts, database and menu sanitization of partners in panda kitchen.
- Assist in developing new outlets/new kitchens including feasibility study for both of real estate and partner management perspectives.
- Ownership of ad hocs projects.
- Bachelor degree in business or related field.
- Minimum 2-5 years of relevant working experience, preferably in F&B (Restaurant, QSR, fast-food chain, etc.) or Tech industry.
- Experience in business development, account acquisitions and account management.
- Strong MS office skills and data management skills (SQL is a plus).
- Ability to work under ambiguity with minimal supervision and tight deadlines.
- Traits of strong negotiator, creativity, business presentation, analytical, process driven and results driven.
- Thai National only, with good in written & verbal communication skills in English and Thai.
What we offer:
- Employee Discount Codes
- Annual Bonus
- Types of leave: birthday, bereavement, personal, business, paternity, maternity
- Medial insurance (OPD/IPD)
- Annual health check up
- Free gym membership
- eLearning platform
- Regular company and team events
- Free drinks every Friday and lunch box once a month!
We thank all applicants for their interest and efforts. All applications will be reviewed, however, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted due to volume of applications. If you don't hear from us within 2 weeks, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
Follow us for new opportunities
Careers Page: https://careers.foodpanda.com/
Facebook: “foodpanda Careers Thailand”