Want to be a part of one of the most fun, diverse and multi-cultural food delivery companies?! Join foodpanda!
The foodpanda brand is part of Delivery Hero network, the world’s leading online food delivery companies, headquartered in Berlin, Germany. Since its creation, the on-demand food delivery service has grown to operate in 40 markets globally.
Our foodpanda family consists of problem solver, designer, thinkers and thinkers, working around the clock to make foodpanda the most powerful online tool for food delivery in the universe. We believe that ordering food should be easy, fast and definitely fun! We wanted something simpler, so we made it.
We are looking for highly motivated People Business Partner to join our People Team
- Responsible for the delivery of the People service to designated stakeholder groups. This will be achieved by partnering with Managers and Leaders within the designated stakeholder group to help build organizational capability, structures and people management practices, as well as effectively implement People strategic initiatives.
- Collaborate with all parts of the People team to support an efficient service and consistent approach to the organization, ensuring strong alignment with the organizational goals.
- Contribute to the People strategic planning; developing and implementing innovative plans and strategies with a focus on the achievement of the organizational, department and team goals.
- Use People expertise and understanding of relevant legislation, policies and contemporary developments in People management and change management to provide sound and consistent People advice to a designated stakeholder group.
- Support the stakeholder group on sensitive industrial related People management matters to ensure the delivery of consistent, compliant and integrated support which effectively manages risk.
- Develop an excellent understanding and appreciation of the designated stakeholder group’s needs and the organizational context and goals.
- Work collaboratively with the designated stakeholder group identifying opportunities where the People Business Partner (PBP) role can add value to build capability, ensure best practice people management and implement effective solutions to address issues or enhance performance.
- Act as an internal coach and advisor to the stakeholder group’s managers to constructively support and jointly influence leadership capability and workplace culture.
- Work collaboratively with the People team to ensure that effective service and development initiatives are delivered and implemented with the designated stakeholder group.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the People team to achieve a high level of credibility with the organization.
- Proactively analyze people data, provide people value reports and applicable action plans to designated business units and stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in HROD, Psychology, HR Management or related fields.
- Minimum of 5 years in experience in HR or People teams
- High level of integrity
- Strong analytical, planning & organization and change management skills
- Team player with excellent interpersonal.
- Proactive and energetic
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Must be able to collaborate with all levels of employees
- Good in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Good command of English, both spoken and written.
What we offer:
- Work phone & laptop
- Employee Discount Codes
- Annual Bonus
- Flexible hours
- Types of leave: birthday, bereavement, personal, business, paternity, maternity
- Medial insurance
- eLearning platform
Up for a challenge?
We are looking forward to receiving your application including your potential start date in English directly
by clicking on "Apply Now"
Contact us @ foodpanda Careers Thailand