Account Manager for Regional Marketing Team
foodpanda is a Berlin-based food delivery service that partners exclusively with beloved local restaurants to deliver quality meals in over 70 cities worldwide. We know the best that our cities offer and we’re bringing it online, enabling our customers to order their favourite food through our app (for iOS or Android) or web portal. We provide our restaurant-partners with an on-demand fleet of bike couriers, making it simple for customers around the world to access delicious meals.
We are currently expanding rapidly in APAC, where we currently operate in 12 countries, and are always on the hunt for the brightest minds to join our team.
We’re looking for an Account Manager to be based at our Bangkok Regional Marketing Hub!
As the Account Manager, you’ll act as the link between markets/countries and the APAC creative team situated in Bangkok, Thailand. Along with their team the account manager acts as both the support for the APAC creative team and as the markets/countries representative within the APAC creative team.
The account manager also leads the creative team ideas presentations, ensuring the ideas remain faithful to the brief and that it is kept within the timeframe and budget of the market/country. Account managers would be responsible for performing a range of related administrative functions.
- Managing a portfolio of market/country accounts and monitoring the ongoing activities related to them.
- Managing, reviewing progress and delivering the markets/countries advertisement projects.
- Conducting meetings with the markets/countries as well as informing them about the current work status of their projects.
- Establishing relationships with markets/countries and maintaining and nurturing those relationships.
- Monitoring ongoing activities related to each market
- Competitor tracking and reporting
- Identifying markets/countries whose revenue may be shrinking so as to address any ‘at risk’ markets/countries and reach out to these markets/countries to ensure performance is retained.
- A self-starter
- Comfortable juggling multiple workstreams
- Keen to learn and can comfortably talk about both creative ideas and business ideas
- Minimum 4 - 7 years of previous creative agency account handling experience.
- Experience of working in an integrated fashion across all channels, either within an agency or as an agency lead in an integrated roster
- Must have ATL campaign experience
- Digital and social agency experience preferred
- Detail oriented, motivated, dynamic, proactive and work well in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with project management tools (ex. Jira)
- Very good command of the English language (other languages are a plus)