- Ensuring strategic initiatives are prioritised and delivered successfully.
- Implementation of the PMO structures across the organisation – including head office and warehouses.
- Implementing portfolio management approaches and good practice.
- Providing centre-of-excellence programme and project delivery methodologies; processes and tools.
- Provides enterprise wide best practice approaches in areas such as governance, resourcing, risk management and planning.
- Providing leadership and guidance to delivery teams across the organisation
- Provides oversight of key projects ensuring consistency of approach – mentors and coaches as necessary.
- Lead and support operations stakeholders to execute projects effectively and efficiently within a time-sensitive and demanding environment.
- Plans and identifies project parameters to be monitored for conducting reviews and analysis.
- Manages timely data collection to update operations metrics to achieve productivity targets, reduce waste, eliminate errors, and deliver results.
- Track, analyze and directly report project status updates/project performance to the leadership team.
- Study in Engineering, Supply Chain, Logistics or other related fields
- 5+ years of experience in project management
- Certified in process improvement methodologies (e.g. lean six sigma) is a plus
- High degree of analytical and data management skills, with SQL skill is a plus
- Have good communication skills, comfortable to work with internal and external team. Able to build collaborative relationships across functions based on trust and respect. Promotes the inclusion of diverse knowledge, skills, and experiences to achieve results
- Proactive / learn fast and be able to adjust the way you work according to the direction of the company.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to take a broad view of the business, industry, and environment to anticipate and plan for future
- Assertive, hands-on, dynamic and with a strong drive.
- Ability to construct and deliver clear narrative and working plans.
- Possess "Can Do" and “Self-Motivated” attitude.
- Proactively seeks out information and clarity needed to enable strong decision making for the business
- Ability to speak and write in Thai and English fluently.
What we offer:
- Employee Discount Codes
- Annual flexible benefits / Annual Bonus
- Medial Insurance / Annual health check up
- eLearning platform