At foodpanda we're on a mission to redefine how tech, food, people and culture are connected operating in 12 countries worldwide. Operating in 12 countries, our team is working on big challenges and complex scalability problems processing millions of orders a year. You’ll be part of a highly collaborative cross-functional agile squad that always includes frontend and backend engineers, design, ux research, data analysts and product owners. Our squads operate in an open and fast-paced environment with very flat structures where everyone has a say.
Product Analyst, APAC (based in Singapore)
We are looking for a Product Analyst, APAC to join our growing Product Analytics team that works with our feature squads based in Singapore. You will be part of an international team of highly talented and motivated people.
As a Product Analyst within the tech & product team, you will have end-to-end ownership in ensuring we are data-driven in the way we shape our product roadmap - define and implement tracking requirements, set up A/B tests, analyse large datasets to provide actionable insights, and communicate the results to relevant stakeholders. This role will be based in Singapore.
What's on the menu:
- Tracking & QA: Determine what needs to be tracked and measured. You will be responsible for tracking user interactions and clickstream data to understand customer behaviour
- Product Strategy: Evaluate and define product and business KPIs and metrics along with Product Managers and Product Designers
- Data Visualization: Democratize data by building customized dashboards & reports for relevant stakeholders
- Analysis: Offer deep dive analysis to key stakeholders across all teams and products, in order to determine product features and UX optimization strategies
What you can bring to the table:
- You've completed a technical degree in statistics, mathematics, economics, computer science or equivalent
- Strong experience in SQL (BigQuery) and Python (alternatively R)
- Ability to clearly communicate analytical findings to relevant stakeholders with effective written and oral communication skills
- Experience designing online controlled experiments and analyzing results with a solid background in statistics
- Experience building self-service analytics dashboards using Tableau, Looker, Data Studio etc.
- A team player that enjoys working with a diverse team and delivering measurable results
foodpanda (small ‘f’) is the world’s favourite way to order food online from the comfort of your home or office. Whether it’s getting your hands on your favourite pasta, kebab or pizza, we believe that no one should have to suffer from hunger attacks ever again.
Our parent company, Delivery Hero, is a global leader in the food delivery industry processing over 3 million orders every day and operating in 40+ markets in the world, with 18,000 employees and approximately 500,000+ restaurant partners. In APAC, foodpanda operates in over 150 cities across 12 countries. Trivial problems can always become large technical challenges at scale. If you love technology, efficiency and simplicity as much as we do, there is no better place to experience this than in foodpanda.
We always genuinely care about experience, efficiency and scalability. We do not just solve technical problems but build the foundations for foodpanda’s operations with the best tools on hand.