We’re looking for a highly motivated Operations Lead (Pandago). Our ideal candidate is confident in his/her skills, has a great attitude, thrives in a fast-paced environment and wants to join a dynamic team centred around innovation. In foodpanda you can be the best version of yourself as we enable the freedom to be creative and passionate.
- Analyze and track KPIs to improve operations performance and customer/vendor experience.
- Proactively proposing new strategies to improve operation and drive logistics efficiency in all
- Develop and improve SOPs, processes and automated solutions to improve effectiveness and
efficiency of country operations.
- Be responsible for quality of service - delivery times, success rates and customer satisfaction.
- Develop and introduce various efficient improvement tools across major business functions.
- Build presentations to influence senior stakeholders and enable data driven decision making.
- Be the core person for supporting any operational issue from the vendor.
- Bachelor's degree or Master degree in Engineering, Mathematics, or any other quantitative field.
- 2-3 years of experience in consulting firms or startups is preferred.
- Proficiency in Excel. Basic knowledge of SQL is a must.
- Structured problem solving ability with excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Hard working and able to work independently and proactively
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in performing job duties
- Thai national only with fluency in English
What we offer:
- Employee Discount Codes
- Annual flexible benefits
- Provident Fund
- Annual Bonus
- Flexible hours
- Types of leave: birthday, bereavement, personal, business, paternity, maternity
- Medial insurance (OPD/IPD)
- Annual health check up
- eLearning platform
We thank all applicants for their interest and efforts. All applications will be reviewed, however, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted due to volume of applications. If you don't hear from us within 2 weeks, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
Follow us for new opportunities
Careers Page: https://careers.foodpanda.com/
Facebook: “foodpanda Careers Thailand”