- Conduct primary and secondary user research to understand user’s experience using foodpanda’s product, where their pain points are, and their expectations & wishes as foodpanda’s user
- Work alongside cross-functional teams (Product Specialists, Local teams, Regional Research team etc.) to build and execute research roadmaps in an agile working context.
- Work alongside other researchers to piece together insights across the customer journey.
- Fully own and initiate initiatives to constantly improve foodpanda’s user experiences (customers, restaurants, and riders)
- Plan, run and analyse independently multiple research projects with various complexities at different points of the product development process. Utilise a variety of methods to develop and innovate on our user research practice.
- Crystalize insights from user feedback into tangible initiative for foodpanda to improve its user experience without jeopardizing other business objectives
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree, master in relevant field is a plus
- 5+ years of experiences working in user research or UX-related fields
- Native Thai and fluent in English
- Experience with qualitative mixed methods
- Strong business acumen, ability to look at the big picture and prioritization skill
- Independent, driven, resilient and passion to delivery the best experience to users
- Excellent communication skills and distinct ability to empathize with users
- Strong problem solver, structured thinking, and ability to thrive under uncertainties and chaotic environment
- Open-minded, positive and comfortable working with large number of stakeholders