- Support the Head of Marketing (food) to plan, prepare for and execute marketing campaigns in the food vertical with the aim of growing the business in every angle.
- Responsible for 360 conceptual planning to execution of food marketing activities in the Thailand market.
- Identify short-term and long-term plan for overall business based on performance target given.
- Conduct and implement a competitive intelligence and market insights review process.
- Analyze all on-going campaigns, including daily tracking of performance and budget.
- Evaluate and Identify current and future market trends.
- Work in close collaboration with various stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration or related field.
- Master’s is preferred 5-7 years’ experience in marketing, campaign management, brand marketing
- Agency experience is highly preferred
- Experience working in a fast paced, high pressure and dynamic environment
- Must have a hands-on / executional approach
- Able to work cohesively, detail-oriented, organized with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to plan and strategize local campaigns relevant for local consumers
- Thai national is preferred with fluency in English