We’re looking for a highly motivated Accounting Associate (GL). Our ideal candidate is confident in his/her skills, has a great attitude, thrives in a fast-paced environment and wants to join a dynamic team centred around innovation. In foodpanda you can be the best version of yourself as we enable the freedom to be creative and passionate.
- Performing GL Journal entry
- Processing accounts payables in a timely manner.
- Handling Account Receivables, ageing A/R, Issue and Invoice & Receipt
- Being responsible for the Annual Accounts preparation and Financial Statement,
- Performing and monitoring month-end/year-end closing activities according to the closing schedule and ensuring the accuracy of information.
- Preparing monthly management reports.
- Handling cash flow projection and management.
- Being responsible for Tax reporting including all VAT, Withholding Tax and Corporate Tax.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- At least 1year experience in accounting
- Experience in GL
- Able to work under pressure.
What we offer:
- Annual Bonus
- Employee Discount Codes
- Medial insurance (OPD/IPD)
- Annual health check up
- Annual flexible benefits (health and wellness)
- Types of leave: annual leave, bereavement, personal, business, paternity, maternity
- Free gym membership
- eLearning platform
- Regular company and team events
- Free drinks every Friday and lunch box once a month!
We thank all applicants for their interest and efforts. All applications will be reviewed, however, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted due to volume of applications. If you don't hear from us within 2 weeks, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
Follow us for new opportunities
Careers Page: https://careers.foodpanda.com/
Facebook: “foodpanda Careers Thailand”