We’re looking for a highly motivated health and safety professional. Our ideal candidate is confident in his/her skills, has a great attitude, thrives in a fast-paced environment and wants to join a dynamic team centred around innovation. In foodpanda you can be the best version of yourself as we enable the freedom to be creative and passionate.
H&S in the Workplace & Warehouse
- Provide support for all Health and Safety (H&S) topics and engage safety champions, management and warehouse managers in order to drive a strong H&S culture and achieve the company's H&S commitments.
- Manage and provide a safe and healthy workplace and make sure that all warehouse equipment and tools meet H&S standards and are safe under all conditions of relevant regulations.
- Ensure that the H&S Programs are implemented throughout the business (workplace and warehouse) monitored for compliance and effectiveness (continuous improvement) and modified when needed
- Conduct comprehensive on-site safety and security audits / inspections and verify that effective corrective actions are being completed, input corrective actions in place where needed.
- Develop the H&S audit plan and oversees the execution of safety audits and assessments and follow up recommendations of business operations.
- Assess and identify H&S training needs and develop the training plan for H&S Champions, management and warehouse managers.
- Organize the safety activities to enhance associates’ safety awareness
- Other ad-hoc activities as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Occupational Health and Safety or related fields.
- Minimum 4 - 6 years working experience in related field.
- Must have strong understanding of health and safety regulations locally and globally.
- Direct experience in warehouse operations and workplace is a must
- Have strong communication and organizational skills
- Proactive, able to multi-task and detail oriented.
- Must be a Thai-National with good English communication / comprehension
What we offer:
- Employee Discount Codes
- Annual flexible benefits
- Annual Bonus
- Flexible hours
- Medial insurance (OPD/IPD)
- Annual health check up
- eLearning platform