“ There is no love sincerer than the love of food ” - George Bernard Shaw
Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you just might love foodpanda.
foodpanda is a leading, on-demand food delivery company across Asia, bringing thousands of your best loved restaurants online into your home or office - fast! We’re all about bringing on the smartest folks as we continue to grow with an “all hands on deck” environment and hire those who can thrive in a startup culture.
We’re looking for a highly driven and motivated Business Intelligence Manager to join our bubbly and diverse APAC Expansion team in Bangkok. Our team empowers functional teams across 9+ countries in APAC to expand foodpanda to deliver in new areas. If you are looking for a place where you can gain hands-on exposure and have a direct impact, then this may be the place for you.
- Establish an internal strategy empowering functional managers to make data-driven decisions
- Prepare and analyze data using SQL and Excel to support the project of increasing company business process efficiency
- Design, build and deploy BI solutions (e.g., Tableau dashboard) for the team to better operate food delivery business
- Process ad-hoc data requests and conduct one-off analyses
- Develop and introduce various efficient improvement tools across major business functions
- Consult and support department managers across all functions
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Data Science, or a related field is required.
- At least 3 year of experiences in data analysis or consulting
- Proficiency in BI tools, SQL, Google DataStudio, Tableau, QGIS and Excel is a must. Knowledge of Python is a plus
- Structured problem solver ability with excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Hard working, adaptable person with ability to work independently and proactively
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in performing job duties
- Fluency in English