- Creating and developing powerful visual dashboards.
- Providing insights and recommendations to business stakeholders along with an action plan to drive business value.
- Organizing and presenting data in a clear, concise manner while anticipating current and future decision points.
- Data collection, conversion and aggregation from external and internal sources.
- Lookout for opportunities for automation and standardization.
- Ability to drive ad-hoc and strategic analysis.
- Create standard analytical solutions and ETL pipelines for segmentations, repetitive business analysis etc.
- At least 4 years experiences working in data / analytics / software related roles
- Proficient with SQL. Familiarity with the Big Query environment is a plus.
- Proficient with excel and at least one of the following BI tools – tableau, data studio, power BI etc.
- Strong knowledge of Python/R is a must. Advanced skills and knowledge of python dash/ R studio are desirable.
- Experience as full stack developer, experience in software design and development (while not mandatory) will be a definite advantage.
- Ability to translate a business problem to an analytical framework, with clear understanding of design and its limitations.
- Critical thinking, with analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving expertise.
- Strong project management skills along with the natural aptitude to build, deploy and maintain scalable, modularized and version-controlled solutions.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written and confidence to present to an audience at a business level.
- Understanding and experience of using machine learning tools.