• Lead the and manage operational standards and procedures for the Shared Kitchen
• Create, Implement, setup and support systems for existing and new Shared Kitchen
• Train, coach, support, recruit and develop operations and facilities team.
• Analyse, evaluate, audit and action day to day performance of people and business.
• Collaborate vertically and horizontally with other departments and team members within
• B2B and B2C relationship management. Service delivery and customer experience of
vendors, end users or other stakeholders.
• Cost management with P&L accountability
• Food Safety / Health and Safety responsibility within the Shared Kitchens and of Vendors
• Site, equipment, systems functionality and all repairs and maintenance accountability
• Preventative Management planning for equipment repairs and services
• equipment ordering for new locations and the repairs or replacement for existing
• Reporting on operations and facility on a scheduled bases with action planning and
• Bachelors degree in business, economics, logistics or related field. Master degree is a plus
• 5-10 years of management experience in multi-site restaurant operations with a high focus
on high volumes or production and food delivery.
• Proven record of experience in managing a team
• High level of self control and responsibility
• English/Thai language proficiency at a business level is required
• Market experience is an advantage but will consider candidates that have other market