- Lead in the negotiation of agreements for entire foodpanda to provide the best products and services for our restaurant partners.
- Create and develop a long-term plan and strategy for the development of F&B categories supplying our partner restaurants and ensure long term success of our concepts always keeping business context in mind and considering reasonable food costs.
- Support the coordination of local/regional procurement strategies and ensure their correct implementation.
- Finding the right products (e.g. easy-to-use ingredients for our concepts); end-to-end responsibility of restaurant food category from planning the assortment, building manufacturer relationships, and commercials and orchestrating logistics and marketing efforts.
- Work closely with the culinary managers / chefs to deliver best products at optimum COGS.
- Influence and shape the development of new concepts.
- Continuous analysis and optimization of existing processes as well as for the implementation of new ones.
- Support e-Procurement users in the "procure-to-pay" process (purchase requisitions, orders, contracts, invoices, payment options).
- Work closely with the culinary development, accounting, controlling and legal teams.
- Bachelor or Master degree in a technical or economic field of study, or comparable academic education.
- 5-12 years of professional experience in procurement, category management or purchasing of food.
- Good network of food suppliers and producers.
- Good communication and presentation skills with fluency in English
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to communicate across all levels with service providers, customers, stakeholders.
- Excellent project management and analytical skills, with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Hands-on attitude – we are building a new business from scratch.