The foodpanda group is part of Delivery Hero network, the world’s leading online food delivery companies, headquartered in Berlin, Germany. Since its creation, the on-demand food delivery service has grown to operate in markets in Asia, the Middle East, Europe and Canada.
Our foodpanda family consists of problem solvers, designers, thinkers and tinkers, working around the clock to make foodpanda the most powerful online tool for food delivery in the universe. We believe that ordering food should be easy, fast and most importantly, fun! We wanted food delivery to be simple, so we made it.
Regional Content Creator
As a writer and storyteller, you define our company voice. You organize the complete content creation process (including blogs, press campaigns, social media campaigns, internal projects and offline marketing materials) for our English speaking territories.
That means you expertly and creatively coordinate foodpanda’s content activities in terms of strategy, content creation, editing, planning, social media management and monitoring. We are changing the way people think about food, so we like people who think outside the box. Have you read any of Chuck Klosterman's work? Are you familiar with Jessica Hopper? How about Ira Glass? Read on then, here's the type of person we are looking for:
- A Big Thinker: As a digital native you know what content people consume and how they consume it. You are strategic in your thinking and approach, whilst always on the lookout for emerging content, social platforms and tools — you like to bring your craziest ideas to the table.
- A Content Creator: You’re the link between our local and global teams, generating creative content that will be used on our website, online magazine, newsletter, offline material and social media.
- A Team Player: You develop a strong content strategy as a member of our Global Editorial Team, ensuring the best creative execution possible.
- An Editor: You are responsible for localizing and editing global content and campaign ideas. You are the go-to person for the local teams on the ground for all editing- and content-related questions in English.
- A Social Media Addict: You’re the voice of foodpanda on social media in all of our English speaking territories. You bring our social positioning to the next level through building, managing and optimizing our organic and paid social posts for relevant audiences.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in journalism or related field would be preferred
- 2-3 years’ relevant experience in content creating or branding
- You are socially savvy and have good knowledge of social media landscape
- You are both a strategist and an executor, you know how to take an idea from a line in your notebook to the next game-changing campaign
- You’re creative, entrepreneurial, curious, flexible, and highly motivated
- You have a strong understanding of international marketing and the food delivery industry, in terms of both business trends and social media developments
- Experience working in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Able to work independently, detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task
- Fluency in English and Lao is must
What we offer:
- Employee discount codes
- Health Insurance
- Flexible Working Hours
- Annual leave, business leave, bereavement leave, birthday leave
- Regular company and team events
Up for a challenge?
Take part in the development of a very exciting and fast-growing global company!
We are looking forward to receiving your application including your potential start date in English directly to firstname.lastname@example.org