Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you just might love foodpanda.
foodpanda (small ‘f’) is the world’s favourite way to order food online. With hundreds of restaurants ready to receive orders via our website and mobile app, no one should have to suffer from the lack of variety or long queues to enjoy great food.
However this doesn’t happen without some really awesome people making it happen!
We are looking for creative, energized, and organized team members that can take our content gathering strategy to the next level. We have genuine behind the scenes access with our core partners that allow us to take foodies closer to the chefs than ever before.
Our team atmosphere requires a flexible schedule including nights and weekends, willingness to travel, and the ability to work with different content gathering tools. We are looking for candidates to come with an open mind to tackle all projects as assigned: including features, digital shorts, among other assets with passion and professionalism.
- Manage a team of editors, colourists, etc. (both internal and external)
- Deliver high quality work and execute under pressure and multiple deadlines
- Ensure the team are always following correct protocol and processes ensuring quality and highest standard of work throughout
- Make sure projects are well taken care of, organised and delivered on time.
- Create a schedule/pipeline in collaboration with the producers, campaign and project managers
- Responsible for ensuring post-production equipment is fully stocked at all times, managing all equipment orders, servicing and replacements when necessary
- Work with production team leaders on all Video Competitor Reviews. Review competitors, conduct reviews on processes, edits and filming
- Review ways to improve current processes. Lead these discussions and ideas with the production team and production team leader
- Source new freelance video editors, colourists, retouchers, to ensure the team remain fully supported
- You have more than 5 years of experience in similar position
- An editing background and proven experience using Premiere Pro, DaVinci Resolve, After Effects…
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude and leadership qualities with the ability to handle multiple tasks and set priorities a must
- Awareness of post-production budget and managing this monthly
- Understanding of various video platforms and best practice for formats (i.e. TVC, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, etc.)
- Excellent understanding of video compression and optimisation for web video
- Awareness of Sound Booth systems for voiceovers
- Good understanding of audio capture and sound quality control
- Understanding of usage and clearance requirements for music, images and footage
- Knowledge of producing video for various devices e.g. mobile, tablet etc, and interest of new developments and innovation in video content.
What we offer:
- Responsibility from day one in a fast growing, international company
- Being part of a newly created regional team for Asia
- A vibrant and international team
- Regular company and team events