“There is no love more sincere than the love of food.” - George Bernard Shaw
*Please note, this role is based in Singapore.*
Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you will definitely love foodpanda!
foodpanda (small ‘f’) is the world’s favourite way to order food online from the comfort of your home or office. Whether it’s getting your hands on your favourite pasta, kebab or pizza, we believe that no one should have to suffer from hunger attacks ever again.
However, this doesn’t happen without some really awesome people. We are looking for a Senior iOS Software Engineer to support our growing regional Engineering team that is based in Singapore. You will be part of an international team of highly talented and motivated people.
- Hands-on experience writing high quality unit and integration tests.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills.
- Familiar with functional and/or reactive programming.
- Experience building complex applications for the iPhone or iPad using Swift and/or Obj-c.
- Good knowledge of Objective-C.
- Experience with multithreaded programming and proper state management.
- Experience with resource optimization like Data-usage, Battery consumption … etc.
- Full understanding of the iOS Framework internals (e.g. Core-graphics, Core-animation).
- Experience with Apple Approval & Distribution Process, Ad-Hoc & Enterprise Distribution.
- Have published app on the AppStore.
- Knowledge of iOS SDK performance tools and optimisation techniques.
- Experience with CI/CD and Automation tools
- Experience working with A/B testing tools.
- Experience with Fastlane.
- Experience building iOS Frameworks.
- Experience designing clean and maintainable APIs.
- Experience with UI-Tests using XCode (XCUITests).
- Open-source contributions.
- Contributions on knowledge exchange websites like StackOverflow.
- Experience with Bitrise as well as Travis CI.
- Experience with Firebase.
- Develop new features for our iOS products.
- Maintain and improve our ios CI/CD pipeline.
- Write and maintain UI Tests as well as the UI-Tests framework.
- Optimize UI for performance.
- Monitor and understand customer behavior.
- Collaborate with back end developers, designers, product owners to constantly improve customer experience within iOS platform.
- Build reusable iOS software components for interfacing with the multiple entities and Apps in our platforms.
- Overall 8 years of experience with at least 6 years in Mobile development
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or an equivalent education or practical experience
- Very good communication skills in English, both written and spoken
- Knowledge and understanding but not a must have: Typescript, Browser stack, Sass,Bootstrap,jquery,jest
What We Offer
- A dynamic and challenging working environment
- An extra steep learning curve
- Responsibility from day one in a fast growing and global company
- A vibrant and international team with a diverse background
- Regular company and team events