At foodpanda, we’re on a mission to redefine how technology, food, people and culture all connect across the 150 cities and 12 countries we operate in. Our Tech & Product teams are working on big challenges and complex scalability problems that come with processing upwards of 500 million orders annually. You’ll play a key role within highly collaborative, cross-functional and agile squads comprised of frontend, backend and mobile engineers, in partnership with design and product owners.
Our tribes and squads operate in an open and fast-paced environment, with flat structures where everyone has a say. We are building large scale and complex systems where you can impact users on a global level whilst enjoying autonomy to influence within a flexible working environment. Here you can learn, thrive and grow to become a better engineer, designer or product manager.
We are looking for a highly motivated, experienced Product leader who has a track record for defining the strategy to tackle ambiguous problem spaces. In addition, you must uphold the value of customer-obsession, ensuring the customer is at the heart of every decision.
What’s on the menu:
- Establishing a vision of the domain by building consensus on strategies and priorities leading to product execution
- Defining and driving overall product strategy and metrics, working closely with stakeholders across the organisation for your area.
- Leading product prioritisation by partnering with engineers, product designers and stakeholders to create a roadmap for user-facing functionality.
- Analysing customer behaviour and working with UX researchers designers to create products improvements that serve customer needs.
- Building and executing experiments to validate and optimize features.
- Using data analytics and A/B testing to identify improvement opportunities
- Working through complex problems and capable of anticipating and identifying the moving parts of a new feature.
- Coaching, managing and mentoring Product Managers in your domain and making sure your team is working on things that will have an impact.
What you can bring to the table:
- At least 8+ years of experience in consumer-facing product management
- A passion for building a great product & being successful with that product in the market.
- Customer-focused with a passion for transforming customer needs into an actionable product vision.
- A passion for design excellence, usability & consumer appeal in products.
- Experience with customer research, with demonstrated ability to use these insights to influence the product roadmap.
- A good understanding of scrum and agile software development methodologies.
- A sense of urgency, pragmatism and a solution-oriented approach to problem-solving.
- An analytical mindset and skill-set.
- A strong leader and excellent communicator who can drive consensus and articulate recommendations and tradeoffs.
- Management experience with direct reports under your guidance and leadership
foodpanda (small ‘f’) is the world’s favourite way to order food online from the comfort of your home or office. Whether it’s getting your hands on your favourite pasta, kebab or pizza, we believe that no one should have to suffer from hunger attacks ever again.
Our parent company, Delivery Hero, is a global leader in the food delivery industry processing over 3 million orders every day and operating in 40+ markets in the world, with 18,000 employees and approximately 500,000+ restaurant partners. In APAC, foodpanda operates in over 150 cities across 12 countries. Trivial problems can always become large technical challenges at scale. If you love technology, efficiency and simplicity as much as we do, there is no better place to experience this than in foodpanda.
We always genuinely care about experience, efficiency and scalability. We do not just solve technical problems but build the foundations for foodpanda’s operations with the best tools on hand.