At foodpanda, we’re on a mission to redefine how technology, food, people and culture all connect across the 150 cities and 12 countries we operate in. Our Tech & Product teams are working on big challenges and complex scalability problems that come with processing upwards of 500 million orders annually. You’ll play a key role within highly collaborative, cross-functional and agile squads comprised of frontend, backend and mobile engineers, in partnership with design and product owners.
Our tribes and squads operate in an open and fast-paced environment, with flat structures where everyone has a say. We are building large scale and complex systems where you can impact users on a global level whilst enjoying autonomy to influence within a flexible working environment. Here you can learn, thrive and grow to become a better engineer, designer or product manager.
Product Analytics Manager, APAC
We are looking for a Senior / Product Analytics Manager, APAC to join the product organisation that builds and scales the consumer-facing platform used by some of our most successful brands (foodpanda, foodora, mjam among others). The product team is split between Berlin and Singapore and is organised as cross-functional tribes that focus on different aspects of our user experience. This role is a leadership position within the analytics team that supports the tribes (Marketing & Partnerships, New Business etc.) in Singapore.
What's on the menu:
- Lead a team of analysts supporting your domain; manage their motivation, growth and performance
- Work with data engineering, experimentation, data scientists and other technical counterparts in optimising analytics infrastructure and simplifying workflows
- Build strong working relationships with all key functional leads (Design, Engineering, Product, UX Research) for your domain
- Support your analysts in delivering high quality work products; build and maintain the credibility of the analytics team as a key partner in product development
- Work with senior product leadership to shaping product strategy, refine requests and understand how analytics can support in driving a lot of these initiatives
- Educate product and business stakeholders on analytics/experimentation best-practices and contribute to data-based decision-making
- Combine quantitative and qualitative insight to see beyond the numbers and understand what drives our business, providing insights to help product managers, designers, and engineers to decide which features to build and why.
What you can bring to the table:
- You love to learn, are a critical thinker and creative problem solver who strives for excellence.
- You help team members to grow in their career path and help guide individuals towards achieving their goals
- 8+ years experience in the Analytics space in fast-paced and dynamic environments, with at least some experience directly managing teams
- You should love engaging people across the company at all levels with your enthusiasm for making positive change
- Demonstrated experience with scientific methods in statistics, physics, economics, mathematics, data science or similar.
- Solid experience in analysis and data wrangling skills, ideally in a big data ecosystem - SQL, python/R
Good to have:
- Google Analytics - mastery in other tracking technologies can be used as an alternative (e.g. Adobe, Webtrekk, MixPanel, SnowPlow, Piwik, Tealium, Segment etc.)
- You are a team player who loves to collaborate and work with stakeholders from different backgrounds in an international environment.
- Experience with BigQuery and Google Cloud Platform
- Good english communication skills
foodpanda (small ‘f’) is the world’s favourite way to order food online from the comfort of your home or office. Whether it’s getting your hands on your favourite pasta, kebab or pizza, we believe that no one should have to suffer from hunger attacks ever again.
Our parent company, Delivery Hero, is a global leader in the food delivery industry processing over 3 million orders every day and operating in 40+ markets in the world, with 18,000 employees and approximately 500,000+ restaurant partners. In APAC, foodpanda operates in over 150 cities across 12 countries. Trivial problems can always become large technical challenges at scale. If you love technology, efficiency and simplicity as much as we do, there is no better place to experience this than in foodpanda.
We always genuinely care about experience, efficiency and scalability. We do not just solve technical problems but build the foundations for foodpanda’s operations with the best tools on hand.