Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you just might love foodpanda.
foodpanda (small ‘f’) is the world’s favourite way to order food online. With hundreds of restaurants ready to receive orders via our website and mobile app, no one should have to suffer from the lack of variety or long queues to enjoy great food.
However this doesn’t happen without some really awesome people making it happen!
foodpanda is looking to hire a Junior Retoucher to join APAC’s leading food delivery company. If you are a photo retoucher who is motivated by great designs and love working in a multicultural environment, we want to hear from you!
Photography is a vital part of our brand identity, and we need a detail-oriented retoucher to make all our assets consistent, crisp, and a representative of our emerging markets and content sites.
As the Junior Retoucher, you will be responsible for retouching incoming photography assets and facilitating the delivery of final files to our digital asset management system. This hands-on role will also require constant interaction with our PRD team and other larger Creative teams.
- Transition images from raw camera files to clean, crisp final images
- Format and enhance all image content; maintain file size and crop specification
- Review and provide detailed retouching, color correction, and delivery of all e-commerce image files within timelines communicated by the Senior project manager or Producer
- Determine the crop of different images based on guidelines or creative judgment
- Color correct garments in photos from physical samples
- Ensure visual consistency of product images
- Remove backgrounds and do cutouts of all e-commerce product
- Retouch editorial imagery and special projects
- Manage Influencer and Editor self-shot imagery
- Upload imagery to G-drives and keep a clear folder format and process
- Support other teams across the company with ad hoc retouch jobs
- Ad hoc assignments as needed
- 1-2 years of professional experience in image retouching, editing/photography; preferably in fashion, retail, or e-commerce
- A robust retouching portfolio that demonstrates consistency and proficiency in retouching, compositing, and color-correcting with a keen eye for food photography as well as still life product photography and photo composition
- Comfortable with competing deadlines on a wide range of projects at once
- Strong work ethic and commitment to quality and efficiency
- Ability to multitask and stay organized with time management
- Ability to work as a team player
- Ability to accept constructive criticism
- Strong problem solving with the ability to adapt quickly
- Working knowledge of all photographic formats and processing skills, including RAW image files, Photoshop, Bridge, and Capture One
- Experience working with a digital asset management system (DAM) or maintaining a server file structure
- Proven success working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment