‘Bringing convenience to your everyday’ - that’s our mission at foodpanda (small ‘f’). So whether it’s by delivering food on our signature pink bikes, providing insights into the newest food trends, or getting you the groceries you need, we’re all about keeping you fed. As we move to grow throughout the Asia-Pacific region, we’re on the lookout for talent who are excited about making a tangible impact with a fast-growing organisation looking to redefine how food, people, culture, and technology are connected.
We are looking for a highly-driven and motivated Senior Tech Recruiter to join our fast growing regional team based out of Malaysia, Taiwan or Singapore. Supporting our Tech & Product organization, you will be owning the full recruitment cycle from sourcing all the way through offer management and beyond.
You will be a key member of the Talent Acquisition team that is responsible for developing and executing on an integrated recruitment strategy which will be essential for our company's growth.
- Develop, implement and execute hiring strategies for multiple tech requisitions across the Tech & Product space.
- Held accountable for recruiting technical roles by using traditional and creative sourcing methods for candidates locally and globally.
- Establish innovative strategies for talent pipelines in niche areas to support current and future needs of the business.
- Create and maintain strong relationships with key internal stakeholders - HR, Finance, Total Rewards, Software Engineering and Product, C-Level.
- Driving related projects around employer branding, early careers, graduate events, diversity & inclusion, process improvements and the candidate/hiring manager experience.
- At least 7+ years of relevant recruiting experience.
- Strong technical recruitment knowledge in the software engineering and product space, across all levels of seniority and geographies (bias towards Singapore and APAC regions)
- Proven track record in sourcing and recruiting for high volume (or high touch point) technical roles in a fast-moving environment.
- Strong relationship and consultative skills - working with candidates, hiring managers and key business partners with ability to influence, inform and negotiate.
- Adept at navigating, maintaining and reporting through Applicant Tracking Systems (e.g. Greenhouse, Workday), manual candidate/hiring manager CRMs within Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets.
- Demonstrated ability to design, implement and leverage talent acquisition to help drive measurable business results.
- Prior experience working within an in-house role and understanding of the associated nuances would be advantageous.
- Driven by results and relentlessly striving for performance.
- Adaptable, ability to navigate through ambiguity and complex hiring scenarios.