Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you just might love foodpanda.
foodpanda (small 'f') is the leading, on-demand food delivery company in Singapore, bringing thousands of your best loved restaurants online into your home or office - fast! We’re all about bringing on the smartest folks as we continue to grow with an “all hands-on deck” environment and hire those who can thrive in a start-up culture.
We're changing the way food delivery is viewed and experienced worldwide through the energy of our pink riders and passionate employees across the globe.
We are now looking for a high calibre Talent Sourcing Specialist to join our fast-growing regional headquarters based in Singapore. The successful candidate will be a key member of our APAC Talent Acquisition team, responsible for developing and owning strategic talent pools for the region.
- Sourcing of quality talent for various business functions across APAC, using multiple channels.
- Partner with recruiters on hiring needs, develop strategies for engaging top of funnel talent, and deliver leads based on business requirements.
- Build and own functional talent pools through continuous market mapping and research, and leveraging various databases.
- Effective management of referrals, recycle programs (e.g. silver medallists and boomerangs), and other initiatives.
- Review applications, perform initial screening, and deliver “ready to interview” candidates into pipeline.
- Improve operational efficiency and reduce time to hire through proactive engagement of passive candidates in key business areas.
- Develop depth of industry knowledge and market insights, and provide useful actionable advice to recruiters and hiring managers.
- Support employer branding initiatives, strategic process improvement, and other projects.
- Always deliver great candidate experience!
- University degree in any discipline.
- Approx. 4 to 7 years of in-house talent sourcing experience, or similar background in top-tier retained search firms.
- Track record in research / market mapping, building and managing candidate pools.
- Background in fast-paced, entrepreneurial, startup/tech environments would be an advantage.
- Experience in recruitment process improvement projects would be an advantage.
- Fluency in English (our corporate language) and great communication skills.
foodpanda is the world’s favourite way to order food online to your home or office. Whether it’s getting your hands on your favourite pasta, kebab or pizza, we believe that no one should have to suffer from hunger attacks ever again!
Our parent company, Delivery Hero, is a global leader in the food delivery industry processing over 3 million orders every day and operating in 40+ markets in the world, with 18,000 employees and approximately 500,000+ restaurant partners. In APAC, foodpanda operates in over 150 cities across 12 countries.